Chapter XI: Inekium Mountain

Supremeo runs frantically through a metallic maze. He runs through the halls shooting doors open with his arm cannon only to be disappointed in not finding who or what he's looking for. He pauses and looks at his arm cannon shocked. Then tells himself, "I guess in my dream state all my tech is still active. Even when I give something as vital as my gemstones away. " Supremeo acknowledges he's not in a conscious state so he's finding the reason why his "unconscious state" took him to where he is currently at.

The aiutu droid reaches another door. This one with a different look than the other. Supremeo charges a blast from his arm cannon. Then to his shock, the door raises open! A voice from behind the door says, "Okay! Okay! What're you doing!? You should know how to open the door. After all, we share most of his memories." This familiar voice causes Supremeo to lower his arm cannon.

Then, from behind the door steps out the A.I. Elias Caine! Elias asks Supremeo, "If you built a top-secret lab. Where the location of the lab is so secret only a handful of your friends or friend would know where it is. What would you put the password for its doors?" Supremeo answers without hesitation, "First I would entrust the star candidates with a set of various passwords." The A.I. Elias smiles and says, "whys that?" Supremeo answers, "I'd have more than one hidden lab. It would be a fun exercise to remember several sets of numbers so I could challenge myself. Anyways all passwords would be a 10-digit code. The last 3 of those numbers would indicate which lab number it is. For example, the first lab's code would end in 001. The code would be..."

The A.I. Elias grins and at the same time they both say, "1793289001".

He says to Supremeo, "Yup!" He then puts his arm around Supremeo then says, "You're the real Supremeo alright! Not some slick programming that can hack and mind-control droids. Elias would answer just like that." Supremeo replies, "Oh so that's what you were doing? Is that even possible for a program to be so advanced it could override our controls like Sigmond did with those droids in Avalon?" A.I. Elias replies, "You're a free-thinking robot with most memories of the world's smartest man. The Caine's alone have proven for generations that anything is possible. Building a virus that can disguise itself as a familiar face is an old trick for simpler man-made machines. But with every machine or human, history has shown that manipulation is possible. It just takes time to figure out how to get to those right triggers to get that person or machine on your side of the field. The only difference between Adira convincing the greatest warriors to be her lieutenants and Sigmond controlling combat droids are the materials they are made from." Supremeo says, "Hmm I see your point."

both walk into the room together. Supremeo continues to say, " Back to the password thing. Although with us, the numbers for remembering a password are permanently stored." A.I. Elias laughs as the door shuts behind them.

As they both continue to walk Supremeo asks, "So what are we doing in this place Elias?" The A.I. answers, "We're getting to work!" In front of Supremeo are platforms of stations where inekium made droids are working on various projects. A.I. Elias turns to Supremeo and says, "Welcome to Elias Caine's first super lab. Located inside the inekium mountain's peak!" this excites Supremeo. Even though he isn't exactly conscious in the lab. The way he sees it. He knows in reality his physical form is there which is why the Elias A.I. brought his "Dream conscious" into the super lab as well. Supremeo tells the A.I. Elias, "Well this is epic! But what exactly are we working on here Elias?" The A.I. Smiles and then answers, "We're building you a new set of armor my friend." Supremeo looks curious hearing this. The A.I. Elias continues to say, "Also this suit was always meant to be your upgrade. After test runs that we didn't get to. You were always supposed to switch to this modified suit of armor." now shocked after this statement. Supremeo says to the A.I. Elias, "Always?... You're saying this as if the original Elias planned this?"