Chapter VI: A Proposition

To Zachary's eyes, The figure Amaro called War Hawk looked like a giant armored bird with a grim reaper-like aura. While in the air War Hawk releases the two razhdarchidae children from his grip. As the unconscious children fall their father who also is acknowledged as their kinds King dashes in and saves his children. He grabs them with both of his arms.

War Hawk notices the King below his feet. The droid puts its sword away. Its eyes begin to glow a violent aura. Zachary's tech alerts him telling him projectiles will shoot out aiming for a kill shot for the King and his Princes.

The rockets in Zachary's armor launches him to War Hawk. As he's flung toward the droid he reaches for a sword attached to his hip. He draws his weapon. His hi-tech blade is instantly met with War Hawk's. Zachary is shocked at how quickly his enemy could draw his blade after putting it away and aiming a kill shot at another opponent.

Zachary remembers the projectiles that were intended for the razhdarchidae are now pointed directly toward him! He looks at War Hawk in his eyes before getting shot with armor-piercing laser beams. Zachary is launched away from his enemies and friends.

Maxwell operating the large aiutu suit launches himself toward Zachary while Supremeo launches himself toward War Hawk.

His fist is charged with flames hot as the sun is clenched to its full strength. The left connects to the helmet of his enemy igniting a spark and sound that could be mistaken as lighting from a distance. As Supremeo goes for the right punch War Hawk blocks the punch. The droid pulls Supremeo in and tells him, "Nice you're the strongest one here. You're the one I'm looking for." Supremeo surprised at the droids statement now says, "Why are you looking for me?"

War Hawk replies, "Because with your death, only then can we say this war is over and the heroes of the past can truly rest in peace!" Supremeo shoots lasers from his eyes only to be blocked by War Hawk's laser vision he hit Zachary with earlier. The blasts push both opponents away.

Supremeo tells War Hawk, "Where does Julius find you guys?" War Hawk says, "I was saved by your enemy. And shown a better path!" Supremeo throws a fireball, it's knocked away by one of War Hawk's 4 wings. Then Supremeo reveals he's fully charged an energy beam with his other hand's arm cannon and launches the powerful beam of energy at his foe.

Below the battle

A large portion of Zachary's armor is broken. Burn marks lay across his body from the right side of his face all the way down to his chest. He lies resting on the large aiutu suit Maxwell flew in on. As for Max, he's out of the suit helping Kapurma by giving him a drink of water. The razhdarchidae King looks at the two droids battling it out in disgust as he feels helpless relying on the kind that destroyed his home and attacked his species.

Through what's left of Zachary's helmet he notices the malice building up through the King's body with the tech still over his left eye. He speaks in his weakened state getting the king's attention. He says, "H..Hey don't go out there." The King says, "I'm no coward! I can't just sit back and let someone do all the work!" King Raz begins to fly off. He feels a hand grab his tail. The King looks back and realized it was Zachary. Through the King's anger and ambition. He's dragged Zachary a few feet off the ground. With his face in the dirt Zachary says, "This isn't about work dammit! It's about winning this fight! We're not just hiding. We're regrouping! I've lost this damn fight in one blow. Making one mistake! And look at me! No disrespect your highness but you've already lost a fight with him before. I'd hate to think about what happens with someone who wants to tango with him two times in one day!

King Raz looks at the state of Zachary's tech as Zach explains how his gear is top of the line and shouldn't be too easy to destroy. And Supremeo is made with better tech. So they all could do better studying the droid's moves.