Chapter XXVI: The Legendary Hero and The Mad Soldier

The hatch springs open and Bernard Sullivan is the first to jump into action. He darts to the purple trail of flames in the sky which read off as a trail left by War Hawk.

Through his helmet, Bernard's communication system links to Supremeo's universal communication system. He tells the droid, "On my way Supremeo! Sorry for the late arrival! You'll have company in this fight soon. Hopefully, another fighter is enough to bring Victor back to us."

The reply from Supremeo comes in. He says to Bernard, "Your assistance is appreciated, my friend. Especially now since the massive ship hauling the entire fleet of golden dragons seems to only be focusing on us! I don't mean to complain, but We are reaching a disadvantage point where the numbers will be too much for all our allies to handle. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but where is the rest of the backup?"

As soon as Supremeo says this he hears the tides of battle changing below him. Golden dragons are being destroyed by the dozens. Below him Supremeo sees Zachary, Erik, Ryan, and Rainer charging through the Golden dragons with pirates guarding their blindside.

Supremeo then hears Bernard telling him, "Sorry Supremeo. I rushed out a little bit too early. But the backup that's arrived should be more than enough to even the odds!" Supremeo looks in the distance at the battle that his friends are currently locked in. And sees for himself that Bernard is right. With the pirate King and his brother leading the charge. They leave a trail of mayhem loud and disruptive enough for their allies to regroup and rejoin in the fight. Seeing this brings Supremeo's worries at ease. He smirks and puts all his focus back into his fight with War Hawk.

As this is happening Bernard Sullivan has quietly reached Supremeo's whereabouts. Through his borrowed armor he scopes out the scene focusing on Supremeo and War Hawk's fight specifically. He aims his armored gauntlet which turns into an arm cannon and aims it towards the battling droids.

Bernard charges a blast as he waits for the right moment to strike. Then, he sees it!

Supremeo hits War Hawk with a charged blast from his cannon. Only to be surprised by a counterattack. As the blast heads towards War Hawk, To Supremeo's Surprise, his enemy has drawn his blade.

The hi-tech sword meets with Supremeo's blast head-on. Only for Supremeo's attack to be absorbed within the blade. This brings a look of shock to Supremeo's face because he now sees War Hawk hovering over him with a blade engulfed in a Roaring flame boosted with an attack from his own cannon.

With a cold glare behind the lenses of his helmet War Hawk raises his blade and strikes the incoming attack from Bernard Sullivan. Through the lenses in War Hawk's helmet, he was warned of incoming interference approaching his way.

frustrated, Bernard Sullivan curses to himself and prepares for another attack. Now War Hawk's eyes are locked on Bernard. The droid charges headfirst towards the hero. War Hawk is hit from behind by a cannon blast that stuns him.

He looks and sees Supremeo charging towards him. Next he looks back to Bernard who has another clear shot ready for War Hawk. Then a whistling sound can be heard by everyone. It whips through the air so fast the tech in everyone's helmet registered it a few seconds too late. Then to the shock of all parties, Bernard Sullivan is hit across his body causing the charged blast intended for War Hawk to shoot off into the sky. The whistling sound was caused by a large sheathed sword being thrown towards the Hero. It plants itself into the ground as Bernard hits the floor.

War Hawk is hit across his face by Supremeo as well. As the two droids fall they see exactly who is the new entry to the fight they're currently entangled in is.

The culprit is none other than Amaro Midas! As War Hawk falls to the ground with Supremeo, they both See Amaro grinning with a look of sadistic joy on his face as he finds himself in a standoff against the legendary hero Bernard Sullivan over the cliff he was hiding on.