Chapter XII: Rebirth

A.I. Elias tells Supremeo, "Well the parts are pretty much complete. We'd need to test run how the gemstones would react to being a power source for this mobile suit and test run all abilities your new body can use. If my calculations are correct we will be back in the home universe in about 6 hours."

Shocked at the answer. Supremeo turns his head towards the A.I. Elias and says, "6 hours? That's..." A.I. Elias interrupts Supremeo before he could complete his sentence telling him, "Yes. That is 3 years of time over here." A look of concern shows on Supremeo's face. A.I. Elias approaches the droid and tells him, "Look I know leaving your friends alone in a world for 6 hours with Victor who lost his mind sounds crazy. But it's like what I said earlier. Victor stayed in our home universe to help build that stronghold so no one would fall victim to anyone with similar ambitions of the empress." The A.I. Continues to say, "Trust in Ryan, Sarah, Maxwell, Rainer, and Sylvia to handle the situation. Victor did!"

This eases the concern Supremeo has in the citizens of his home universe dealing with War Hawk so he adds to the A.I. Elias's statement saying, "Yeah... You're right. And they have help from Diwata, Kapurma, the razhdarchidae King, and his sons." Supremeo then asks A.I. Elias, "What about Zachary? He was hurt pretty badly during the fight too? You know once he gets back to his feet and finds out Diwata headed out to avenge him. He'll do the same and head out in an instant."

A.I. Elias replies, "Yeah we thought of supplying him with necessary tools once he gets up as well. Follow me." A.I. Elias guides Supremeo down the hall toward a neighboring room. Once both are in this room A.I. Elias taps in a code from a device on his wrist and a platform from the floor begins to raise. As the platform starts to show what's beneath it, Supremeo's eyes widen in amazement. It's what looks like a replica of Zachary's suit but made from inekium ore. Supremeo says to the A.I. Elias, "Wow a replica of his suit but made of inekium?" A.I. Elias confirms this and says, "Yes but with a few extra perks. We've added the Hercules wiring from Sylvia's power suit that was also used in yours. Also, both the inekium ore and Hercules wiring allowed us to increase the power output of his weaponry. Of course, after this fight the suit will have to stay here." Supremeo says, "Yes I understand. Especially now since our foes can get to guys like Victor and Elias..." A.I. Elias returns the platform to its normal state and then tells Supremeo, "Okay we have droids assisting with Zach's recovery. Let me show you where you can study the specs of your new body and once you both are up after this metaphorical rebirth." Supremeo says, "No... That's exactly what this is. A rebirth. It's kinda like what Elias would say. Every second chance is a rebirth. Now let's get to work on our return." both Supremeo and the A.I. Elias head back into the hall for Supremeo to get acquainted with the specs of the new form he'll be taking.

back to the battleground where War Hawk left Kapurma and Diwata's group.

Leading the way to safety and his troops following him from behind. Erik tells Diwata, "We're almost there." Diwata asks, "Where exactly are we going?" Erik tells his companion, "To one of the many places we call home out here girly. And no need to worry. Once we get there. There will be no need for you to help us fight. We got enough firepower here that will end him and his buddy 10 times over!"

Diwata replies to her pirate "savior" telling him, "First my name is Diwata. Not girly. Second I don't think we should just go for an attack..." Before Diwata can finish her suggestion Erik interrupts her telling her, "Well sorry about that Diwatta. I didn't mean any disrespect. I was just simply acknowledging your female presence and letting you know as a gentleman you won't need to lift a finger for what they did to your animal companions." Now Diwata interrupts before Erik can finish saying, "Sitting out of this fight isn't an option for me!"

Erik looks at Diwata and notices the anger radiating from her, but knows it's not directed toward him so he says, "Who was it? Who did those guys take from you?" Diwata tells Erik, "Zachary. His name is Zachary and he wasn't taken. He was seriously hurt when he ran into War Hawk and Amaro. Seeing him like that brought out a bunch of bad memories." Erik says, "Like from the war?"