The Teen Years

Oscar Linden
Mom and dad are moving to Seattle for Job with GEH I just turned ten years old and I am going to be going to be in high school this year because of my IQ and I will be going to a prestigious high school because of the new job his boss is paying for it. Apparently his sister is attending it and it is the best. The owner of GEH, Christian Grey was an moving up in the world as a business man. He is twenty years old and dad is going to work for him as a CFO.
Fred Linden
When Christian Grey called me and offered me a job I could only dream of and benefits beyond my dreams. I accepted the offer and a real estate agent had a place ready for us it was a mansion that needed a bit of work but he assured me that his brother would get things done before we arrive in his jet. Our belongings were all packed up and on their way to Seattle from Alaska.
Dawn Linden
I was offered a job at GEH as a PA for Roz Bailey and we will be allowed a month to get settled in when we arrive it is all paid for as well. Our other son adopted by us through the same attorney turned out to be Oscars biological brother. They looked a lot alike. Oscar cost us sixty thousand dollars plus all the lawyers fees and medical bills. Scott is three years younger than Oscar. He cost us a hundred grand plus court costs and attorneys fees. We recently found out that there were other siblings. The attorney passed away and left a letter to us concerning four other siblings he had the mother followed and watched to assure she wasn't stealing these children. He told us there was an older child and two single boy newborns and the youngest were triplets a boy and two girls. She was arrested for murdering their father and the oldest child, but the daughters body was never found according to his sources. She apparently gave birth within less than a year apart. Scott is a triplet according to the letter. No one knows where the other children are at this point. We got both of them from the attorney right outside the hospital. He had everything ready for us.
Analisa
School is hectic this year Anastasia is going to be having a lot if extracurricular activities and her friends are in close proximity to our home so they will either be here, the Greys, The Kavanagh's, the Johnsons or the Williams families. They really like hanging out at the Greys because according to them Christian and Elliott are real hotties. Anastasia could care less if they are hot she has high aspirations than to get married and have children right now. Beth is still in grade school but could be in advanced courses but she doesn't want to leave her friends behind. We also got new neighbors the elderly couple sold their house to a couple from Alaska. Christian hired the couple to work at GEH and gave a lot of incentives to get them here to Seattle. I see the sons checking out the areas around the gates and he walks over to talk to our security guards. The security guards are laughing at something the young boys have said. Okay I was watching the movement outside the fences to see if the place had been moved into yet and now I know. They have two boys that seem oddly familiar to me.
Anastasia
I see mom peeking at the monitor to see who the boys are, I laugh and tell her that the boys are ten years old Oscar and eight year old Scott Linden. Dawn and Fred are their parents. Oscar is in high school with me. He signed up for classes today when Dad took me and Beth to get our classes set. Have you been feeling okay today? How are the babies doing?
Analisa
They are kicking me hard. Anastasia places her hand on my belly and they go wild like they know her touch. She tells them to settle down and they finally rest. Beth comes in and tells me about Oscar and Scott. Ray walks in as both girls are attending to my needs.
Ray
Well look at all my girls pandering to the unborn boys. I kiss all three and my two boys. I think I woke them up because I can see them moving all over.
Analisa
Anastasia just got them calm too and you stirred them up. Anastasia places her hand on them and tells them to go to sleep. They are our miracle boys. Both girls have been through a lot of therapy for their nightmares and fears. Both still have been traumatized and we are still working on that, but it is not working in certain aspects.
Anastasia
My 14th birthday is coming up and I am having a birthday party here in the backyard. Mom being pregnant is hiring someone to plan it for me and I have a list of friends to invite. We are having a pool party and my parents are inviting others over after the party ends to have a bbq outside and invite our two new neighbors. Another family had the Lincoln house torn down and built to their satisfaction. Some very high tech modern building was built in place of it. The Millers are a mother and son who also work for GEH. Barney is a genius at 14 he is the Head of the IT department at GEH. He has his college degree in computer sciences. They paid cash for the Lincoln's old home. Barney has photos of the before and after along with hidden tunnels and safe rooms in the original home they had renovated after they had my dad work on the exterior. Mom doesn't want us seeing what the interior looked like because it would scare me and Beth.
The party was great I got a number of things I wanted and then some. It was very nice and we met the neighbors at the bbq and everyone was pretty friendly to each other. Barney hit it off with all of us. Beth like Oscar, but he had his eye on Mia. She was too busy with us to notice he had a crush on her. She is pretty friendly to everyone and will not hurt other's feelings for any reason. Mom said Oscar will outgrow his crush.