Run Freddie Run

Freddie
We became bored with our toys and time to find them a new bed to sleep in. I find body bags inside the closet where I found the other gifs I found to give my girls. I don't know why they weren't appreciative. I carry the dead weight to the trunk of the car. Shovels would be nice. Maybe a nice headstone for these two, I want to visit them. I know the graveyard to bury them in and the headstones I want. I ordered the gravestones and mark the grave with wooden crosses and birthdates and dates of deaths. I bought lime and put it in the body bags and under and above the bodies to cover the odor of the bodies. It was hard work burying the bodies until I located the back hoe. I got it done in time to get the headstones set in. The men thought I worked in the graveyard. I left shortly after digging three more graves for the place.I get in my car after placing more lime around in the trunk. I don't think it helps. I drive off but I don't get far away from the graveyard. Someone recognized me and delayed my leaving the graveyard by having me dig three graves. I grab my gun as I speed away from the cops. They started shooting back at me. I found the guns and ammo in the cabin. I head that way, because there are places I can hide. I didn't make the turn and roll off the road and into a tree. I climb out of the car taking the guns and ammo with me. I stepped off the cliff and hit the water. I curse my not ever learning to swim. Suddenly I am being grabbed out of the water by a cop. I start fighting him and he knocks me out. I am dragged literally from the boat. I watch as they search the car and then they dig up the graves that I just buried. I had no idea that the graveyard had been having people buried there because it is so isolated. So the caretakers had cctv cameras and caught me and others trying to bury the people they had just murdered.
Alex Conners caretaker
I watch as the guy is burying two body bags he has what looks like lime powder. I laugh and think he needs more than that. I call the cops once again and give them the description of the guy. They ask if I can pretend he is the new grave digger and keep him busy until they get here. I tell them sure and I figure that having him dig the graves of the three soon to be new residents of the graveyard.
Policeman Smith
We arrive with back up, but the guy has gotten in his car and has just drove away. We turn around and begin the chase he starts shooting at us. Thank God there aren't any cars on the road because of the isolated areas. We finally get him to a place he can't escape but he crashes his car and shoots at us and gets free of the car only to step off the cliff into the water. We got a boat out there and they grab him s drowning ass out if the water and he starts attacking another cop and finally the cop knocks him out. We drag him from the boat two miles away. We place cuffs on him and searched him thoroughly the guns and ammo was water logged. We finally know who we are dealing with and he put the dates and real names of his victims. We can't get him to tell us anything at all. This isn't the first time he has murdered someone. Just as we are getting the graves dug up he has somehow got the door open and has tried to escape we take chase and unfortunately him he tripped and fell into one of the graves he had just dug. We have no doubt his neck was broken and he isn't breathing. Now we have to fill out more reports on how he escaped our squad car and died from tripping and falling into a grave he just dug for someone else. Cameras are going off and before we know it we have a media circus.
Kavanagh Media
Photos: These are photos of gravestones of the victims of Freddie Hyde escaped mental patient. As you can see he fell to his death in a grave. The photos also show two new graves and one is of his wife who met him in the mental hospital prison area. The  one that causes painful memories is Lily Johnson long time friend, who had somehow had a mental breakdown and was arrested and she was decidedly in need of psychiatric so she was placed in the prison side of the hospital as well. Freddie Hyde son of Jack Hyde and Emily Frost. Emily was Freddie's first victim. Written by Katherine Kavanagh Look for more on the story later.
Kate
I can't believe my luck in getting this story. I was doing a story on a recently deceased Honor Belleville matriarch of the Belleville family. Her death leave her estate up for grabs and they are looking for her heirs at this point. I was assigned to follow up on the search for her heirs. Here I am with the front page news and photos and videos of everything including the fact the grave he fell into was mrs Belleville. Oh the irony of it all. Dad was wanting  to send someone more experienced to do the story, but it would have been all cleared away by the time the other person arrived and he knew it and I definitely knew it as well. Other media outlets were clamoring to get in but the gates were closed and Zi was the only news person who had access to everything including the amiable caretaker of the graveyard, who wanted nothing more than tell the whole story and show me the video footage. He sent the footage to my email at Kavanagh Media. Three hours later I walk out with everything including a lead on the Belleville heir.