Why

"Why?," the young girl asked, Whitley could hear the fear in her voice, his eyes still burning red with rage.

"It was the right thing to do, that's all I could hear when I saw what was happening," Whitley said still trying to process what he had just done.

"But you could go to jail, or worse," the young girl said, Whitley could hear the fear being replaced with worry.

"No, I wont be because nobody knows my aura is unlocked besides my mother, and even then she wouldn't expect me to do that, if even realise anything at all," Whitley fired back at the girl.

"Bu-"

"Let's chang the topic," Whitley interrupted her.

"You already know my name, yet I know nothing about you so please tell me about yourself," Whitley said, finally settling into the rich expensive lether of the limo, Vacuo may not be good for much but it does make some good lether.

"Ok, my name is Ilia Amitola, I am 11 years old, I don't think I need to tell you but I am a Chameleon faunus," she said.

Whitley could tell that the change of topic was helping Ilia calm down. This is good her being calm will make his plan of helping her escape to Menagerie because he obviously could not bring her back to the Manor.

"It's nice to meet you Ilia, know obviously I can't bring you back to the Schnee Manor for what are obvious reasons," Whitley said in a somewhat mater matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, your dad would send me straight back to the mine," Ilia said finally fully relaxed.

"I have a plan to get you to Menagerie no matter what," Whitley bluntly stated.

"But that's going to be expens-, right you're a Schnee nothing's really expensive to you people," Ilia said, her facial features turning a bright shade of red and yellow at the prospect of going to the Faunus main land.

(Looked up what color Chameleons turn when happy don't know if it applies to RWBY but I'm just gonna run with it)

Whitley knocked on the privacy window. Opening it showed Whitley's butler with one of his brown eyebrows raised.

"Yes Master Whitley, what is it that you need," the butler asked wondering what the young Schnee could possibly need.

"Can you please bring us to one of the kids clothes stores in town so we can get this young lady better dressed to maybe make the stroke Father is going to have a light less violent," Whitley requested, laughing slightly at how he thought his Father would react.

"Sure thing Master Whitley," the butler replied before rolling the privacy window back up.

"That's step one down, many steps to go," Whitley said with a hint of sarcasm at the end.

"Now all we have to do is wait right?," Ilia asked Whitley curiously.

"Yes," Whitley simply replied.

.______________________________________ .

Well I wanted to make a longer chapter but I feel like this is a good spot to leave things, all things considered I'm liking how this is going so far how about all of you, what do you think, any suggestions, any concerns, do tell if you have any.

Now I think I might makes some chapters that I'm going to call "glimpses into the future, (enter what ever I want to make it about here)" so that I can give myself time to think about the main story at hand. Do keep in mind that these chapters will play key parts in the main story later on.

Anyway that's the end of today's chapter, or story will continue next time in...

"The Great Escape"