Getting to the Brotherhood

(General POV)

Inside of Whitley Schnee room we find two individuals. One being Whitley and the other Felix.

"So let me get this straight. You want to fight against what your father is doing," Felix asked looking for some sort of lie hiding in the young Schnee's words.

"Yes, what I did earlier today made me realize just how much the Faunus in the SDC mines need help, and I'm currently in no position to do so I need to go find someone to train me," Whitley said pointedly.

"Alrighty then, what's your plan kid," Felix said curiously.

"The Atlas mountains are home to two different groups of people who are known to help those who crash when traveling through the mountains to get back home," Whitley told Felix.

"And you have a plan to survive a Bullhead crash and convince these people to train you," Felix said sarcastically.

"Yup," Whitley replied simply.

"Ok, lay it on me, and how do I help," Felix asked.

"Not much I need you to do beyond keeping my sisters stable well I'm gone," Whitley said.

"Ok, I can do that," Felix replied, little did he know he was going to be doing much more for one of the sisters then he expected.

"Beyond that I just need you to stay here and get comfortable with your work," Whitley told Felix. "Now my plan feels simple, but probably isn't at all,"

"Step 1. Convince Father to let me take a trip to Mistral,"

"Step 2. Some how get my hands on an explosive device,"

"Step 3. Pack what I'll need for the mountains,"

"Step 4. Get on Bullhead to Mistral,"

"Step 5. Put explosive in back of Bullhead by tail wing and sit as far away from it as possible,"

"Step 6. Blow up explosive and do everything I can to survive the crash,"

"Step 7. Make contact with one of the two factions,"

"Step 8. Convince them to let me learn under them. This is going to be the hard part," Whitley finished.

So I'm guessing you're going to go try to complete step 1," Felix said.

"Can't start if I don't take the first step," Whitley said, before leading Felix out of his room.

(Time skip, been through this like four times now I don't feel like writing it again)

(Whitley POV)

"Father I would like to take a trip to Mistral," I told him bluntly.

"Ok, is their any particular reason?," Father asked

"Their are reports of a possibly entirely new form of dust just outside of the city," I told him, this wasn't entirely a lie at all.

"Hmm, already taking strides to be vice president I see," Father said.

"You could say that yes," 'Not' I said to him.

"Ok, I will send you in one week with some paid guard," Father agreed, good, "Will your new butler be coming along with you?," He asked.

"No that will not be necessary," I told Father.

"Alright, you will leave in five days," he told me.

'Five day's, that's more then enough time,' I thought

"Thank you Father," I said halfheartedly.

Step 1 Complete

I left Father's office and walking down the hall.