AGITP: The Witch and Her Crow

POV - Qrow

"Tai can you do me a solid," I asked.

"Sure what do you need," he replied.

"Can you stop flirting with my sister when I'm in the room," I asked.

"Oh, yeah sure I can do that," he replied.

"Sweet," I said before getting off my bed.

"Where are you going," he asked.

"I'm going on a walk," I replied.

"Ok," he said.

I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

'Guess I could head to the garden and mess with Glynda for a few'

I turned and began my walk to the garden. On my way I passed by Arc and his partner Juniper.

"Hey Nicholas is Glynda in the gardens," I asked.

"Yeah she is, but leave her alone she hasn't had the best day," he said.

"I'm not gonna bother her," I said.

"What ever Qrow just leave her alone," Nicholas said before walking off.

Continuing on my journey to the garden I pulled out my scroll and saw a message from Raven.

"What does one wear when they are going out and want to keep someone's eyes on them" it read

'Dear Oum'

"Semi-revealing but not to the point that your tits are hanging out" I messaged back.

"Thanks" she relied.

"Hey Qrow," I heard a all familiar high pitched voice say.

"Hey short stack," I tease.

"I'm not short, you're just tall," Summer argues.

"What ever you say Sum, anyway is their something you needed," I asked.

"I have a question about Raven," she said.

'Oh boy'

"What about her," I asked.

"How good is she when it comes to sharing things," she asked.

"Depends really, if she thinks it'll be to her benefit then she's very good at it, if not, then good luck," I said.

"Hmm, thanks Qrow," she said before zooming off leaving only a trail of white rose petals in her trace.

'Ok no more interruptions'

Taking the last turn into the gardens I could see Glynda sitting on one of the stone benches.

'God she is beautiful, if only she wasn't so stuck up I would like her more'

Walking up to her I got ready to scare her until I heard her crying.

'Oum why do you hate me'

"Something wrong Glyn," I asked as softly as I could.

She got quiet.

"Glyn," I said.

She burst straight back into tears.

'What do I do'

She just keep crying. Taking another step forward, I saw her holding a picture of what I assumed was her and her parents. Slowly I raised my arms and brought her into a hug.

"Whatever you're going through right now remember you have friends that care about you," I said barely above a whisper.

She turned in my arms before returning the hug and crying on my shoulder.