The Deal

Content Warning
This chapter will contain some touchy subjects so if you dont feel comfortable with that go to the next chapter

POV - Whitley

The world came back to me as the red faded from my vision. Looking around me I was greeted to the image of death.

'What happened'

Looking down I saw that I was holding a dead guard by a the collar of his armor. Dropping him he hit the floor with a sickening thud. Looking up toward the mine managers room I saw that the door was untouched. Turning into smoke I made my way toward the door. Landing on my feet I grabbed the door handle and twisted it, the door didn't move. Backing up I raised my leg and kicked the door right off its hinges.

"Stay back or I'll shot," he said holding a gun to a young boys head.

Doing as he said, I stood still.

"Drop the guns," he ordered.

Throwing them to the side they dissolved into nothing.

"Let go of him now or you wont like what I do to you," I said.

"And what are you going to do you don't even have your weapons," he said smugly.

I point my right arm at him I fired an arrow right into the hand that he was holding the gun in. Using this as an opening I turned into smoke and flow right infront of the kid. Pushing the kid to the side I deployed my wrist blade and shoved it in his other shoulder.

"I warned you," I said.

"Please don't I want to live," he begged.

"Then you should have chosen a different job," I said.

"Please," he weakly pleaded.

I stopped for a moment to breath.

'Should I leave him alive'

"What all has he done to your people boy," I asked.

"H-he over l-l-looked all of the b-beating and mistreatment," the young boy, who couldn't be more then 6 years old, answered through quiet tears.

"Is there anything else," I asked.

"Every s-so often a young girl is br-brought up here by the guards and after a-a hours she c-comes back to us in tears," he replies.

"How young," I asked.

"15," he answered.

"Seems your actions have spoken for you," I said.

"Please n-

BANG

Slowly his body slid to the floor as I froze his heart.

"Come on kid," I said.

I extended my hand out to him. Slowly he stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand lightly as if I was going to shatter if he squeezed. Leading him out the door I began walking toward the stairs. He seemed to freeze in place. His eyes bulged as he looked down. Following his eyes I could see what he was looking at. 13 guards were scattered around the room, horribly dismembered by the ice of my semblance.

"What's wrong," I asked him knowing the answer.

"Are you monster," he asked.

'That's what you're worried about'

"No, but I'm not someone that these people should mess with," I answered.

We started to walk down the stairs slowly but fast enough to not make time a problem. Finally after a few minutes we made it back to the rest of the faunus. Pulling the door off its hinges I threw it behind us. Walking forward I let go of his head and began using my semblance. Slowly the floor and walls were turned to ice.