The Great Escape

(We're going to try something different today.)

POV - Ilia

"Master Schnee," the butler calls from the front.

"Yes," Whitley replied back simply.

"We have arrived at your destination," the butler said before getting out of the car to open the door for Whitley.

"Remember what where here for," Whitley asked me.

"Yup, a set of warm clothes for Atlas, and a pair of light clothes for Menagerie," I replied.

The butler open the door for us finally revealing Atlas in all it's glory. It was just as I had expected it, a giant concrete forest. Still looked pretty though.

"We can't take to long I need to be home soon or Father will get suspicions, just please be careful," Whitley said.

Whitley is a good kid, that's my decision. He scared me at the start but now I can tell he just wants to do what's right.

"I know I'll be quick," I said before leaving Whitley to find the clothes I need.

(Use your imagination here, I'm not a girl so I have no idea how they shop so yeah we're just going to jump to checkout, sorry)

Their I was waiting in line with the clothes that I was getting, but their was something missing, Whitley. Once I entered I went straight to where I needed to go, but it turns out that I lost Whitley in the processes.

"Hello Ilia, did you find everything you'll need?"

And speak of the devil.

"Yes I did, these are really expensive are you sure it's ok th-"

"It's fine you'll need them remember," Whitley said cutting me off once more, he does that a lot, it's kind of annoying.

We reached the cashier and I put everything up on the counter.

"We don't serve your kind here little girl read the sign," the Cashier said to me with spit.

"I'm sorry is their a problem with my friend here," Whitley said in what I can only describe as him throwing all of his Schnee weight at the Cashier.

"Mister Schnee I di- didn't s- see you th- their," the Cashier stuttered out, the poor guy was starting to sweat.

"Of course you didn't, now do me a huge favor and start scanning the clothes," Whitley said, I think he's starting to get mad.

"I'm sorry s- sir but I'm n-not allowed to s-serve any f-faunes," the Cashier replied.

"Oh is that so I guess I'll just have to tell my Father that this sad excuse of a clothes store denied me, his only son, the right to purchase some clothes for my friend," Whitley replied back smugly.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HErreee...," a tall Man yelling came out how I could only assume was the manager.

"This fine young man is refusing to allow me to pay for some new clothes for my friend here," Whitley said calmly.

"Move out of the way," the manager pushed the now panicking Cashier away from the register, "I'm so, so sorry Mister Schnee, he's new and had no idea," the manager said trying to save his own skin.

"Oh I'm sure he had no idea about the number of sign that say 'no faunus allowed' or how ever single one of your store employee just so happened to glare at my friend here with utter disgust," Whitley said.

"I had n-"

"I wasn't done speaking, so please interrupt me one more time," Whitley said, I could see it now