A New Clan and A General

POV - General

"So that's how I got from killing Tyrian to now," Whitley said.

[Yes I'm doing one of those]

"Well that's... a lot," Schwarz said.

"I know and I'm sorry that I couldn't get a message to you," Whitley said.

"I don't understand, why didn't you come and tell us you were alive," Madam Belyy said.

"If I did that I would be putting every member of both the Creed and the Brotherhood in danger of being killed by the spies," Whitley said.

"I see," Madam Belyy said accepting Whitley's answer.

"Now do you two think it's possible to merge the Brotherhood and the Creed," Whitley said.

"I'm sorry what," Schwarz said.

"I'm with him on this one Whitley, you remember how you were treated when you first entered the mountain," Madam Belyy said.

"Let me rephrase that, the two clans shouldn't and probably can't mesh into one clan, instead what if we make them two parts of a whole," Whitley said.

"Ok, elaborate," Schwarz said.

"Have a location where no weapons are allowed no matter the situation, have it be tucked away from the eyes of the rest of the clans, not out of knowledge, just out of sight. Have this place be a area where the leaders of each clan can speak to one another to settle a conflict, or to share information on spies," Whitley said.

"Ok, this sounds doable," Madam Belyy said.

"Do you have a place in mind," Schwarz asked.

"Yes, their is a cave at the far end of the old river valley, it's where Qara, Branco and I stayed during our supposed deaths," Whitley said.

"Alright, we'll gather up our most trusted builders and get right to building this room," Schwarz said.

"Alrighty is their anything else,c Whitlyer asked.

"Which clan will you be staying with in the mean time," Madam Belyy asked.

"If I'm not mistaken most of the spy scanning is being done at the Brotherhood temple, so I'll be staying their," Whitley said.

"Ok then, Belyy I think we're both forgetting something," Schwarz said.

"And what's that," Madam Belyy asked.

"His uniform and mask," Schwarz said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're right Schwarz but what color will his outfit be," Madam Belyy asked.

"Might I make a suggestion," Whitley asked.

"Normally it would be allowed but you're a special case so fine," Schwarz said.

"You both know where I'll be fighting, so white is the better option, but the practicality of the Brotherhood outfit would better suit me in every situation," Whitley said.

"That's a good point," Schwarz said.

"Thank you," Whitley replied.

"So what now," Madam Belyy asked.

"Now I start planning my return to Atlas," Whitley said.

"Already," Madam Belyy asked.

"I've been gone for almost 2 years, I really need to go home," Whitley said.

"How long will you be staying," Schwarz asked.

"I'll be here until the room is finished," Whitley said.