AGITF: The Bird and The Lizard

(General POV)

"Mr. Winchester, in most circumstances you would be removed from my school," Ozpin said.

"I am aware sir," Cardin replied.

"Now in every circumstance I would say that their is never a good reason for racism, but seeing as how it's not just because you feel like abusing Faunus, I may have a solution to this problem," Ozpin said, looking at Cardins now updated transcript.

"I will not say that you were justified in your actions, and you will apologize and help miss Scarlatina every day," Ozpin told Cardin.

"I can do that sir," Cardin replied.

"For what it's worth I am sorry that we couldn't do more for your home town," Ozpin apologized honestly.

"But I do have a question, it's about your sister," Ozpin said, "Now seeing as how your mother was a faunus, does that mean that your sister is one as well."

"Yes sir, she is a cheetah Faunus," Cardin replied.

"Now I know how your Father died can I assume that it's also how your Mother died," Ozpin asked.

"No sir, she was killed by a group of faunus a year after my sister was born because she was married to a human," Cardin said.

"I see," Ozpin said, "Now you will be going to a form of rehabilitation that both Faunus and Humans can go to, for getting over their less then desired feelings toward each other."

"When sir," Cardin asked.

"Evey week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:00 p.m.," Ozpin told him, "You will receive a message on your scroll that will be the location."

"Ok sir," Cardin said.

"Lastly, we will be making sure that you are going to these meetings understood," Ozpin told him.

"Yes sir," Cardin replied.

"Now I accept to see an increase in your grades and in combate class, after all their is only so much I can do to keep you in this school," Ozpin told him.

"Me and my team have been trying to figure out a why for us to better understand the material and we decided that it'd be best for us to spend two hours every Saturday in the library studying on the subjects that we don't understand," Cardin told him.

"Well that will help you in your mental education, it will not help you in combate class, which as of now is your teams worst class," Glynda butted in.

"I know ma'am, the only way any of us will get better in that class is for us to first get better at fighting people," Cardin said.

"That is a good observation Mr. Winchester, well you and your team are currently the third best Grimm killing team in your grade, you are quite possibly the worst team when it comes to fighting other people," Ozpin said bluntly.

"We're all looking into personal training and people who could help each of us," Cardin replied, feeling only a slight hit to his ego.

"All good things, I hope," Ozpin said.

"For the most part yeah, the rest of my team have already found people who are willing to teach them and I've seen the small improvements that has made," Cardin said.

"Amazing, if that is all then I think you are good to go to your meeting Cardin. Anything you wish to add Mrs. Goodwitch," Ozpin said.

"Nothing on my end," Glynda responded.

"Alright, you are dismissed Cardin," Ozpin said.

With that Cardin turned to leave, but just before he reached the elevator Ozpin called for him.