Implicit Love (Rishabh Pant)

A long one... requested by Shivikasvibez It is not somehow how I wanted it to be!! But do tell me...if u liked it or not!!

Here we go...

"Rishabh!! Rishabh!! Rishabh!! Rishabh", the name were on the lips of some people sitting in the stadium!! However..it wasn't for his performance!!

Rather...it was due to a publicity stunt performed by one of the most self centred and pathetic person he ever came across.

"Urvashi!! Did you liked the Rishabh performance?", Rishabh could swear that he must been looking like a criminal.. because he just wanted to kill her at that time!! He wanted to play cricket..for country, for people he love...and that's how he wants to achieve success!!

Like others in ICT, he also wants to set an example by his performance....However, this woman has just had to come and spoil everything...his every plan is getting dampen by the things she are doing!!

So he did what he considered..can cool his mind. He moves out to the nearby park of his home!! Yes..he was on leave currently..to calm his mind from the fiasco happening around!!

No...he wasn't in the park because it is peaceful!! But, certainly...there is someone, who actually he wants to meet and introduce to the world to!!She has that serenity...which can instantly soothes his worry...and make him feel free!!

This Urvashi fiasco was taking toll on his mind!! Ofcourse, he has a special feeling for someone..but that is not Urvashi...and can never be!! His choice is not someone like her!!

He has liked someone, for long time!! Someone, he met when he was preparing to enter the ICT, someone..he has spend his time looking at..while she used to come to the balcony.

The spectacles she wore while her one hand holds the coffee mug and the other holds the book. She always seems engrossed in her book. Hair messy and wrapped in a bun, she just, at the exact time when the clock strike six o'clock in the evening, comes and occupy the swing of the balcony, busy in her own world of books!!

She never noticed him, but he did!! He keep on doing it from last seven years...but never got enough courage to talk to her.

Unknown to her, she did noticed him, his staring..his fidgeting every time, he wants to make a move.

Honestly, she loves book...and she love to spend sometime with herself!! Books are her escape..from reality!! But, nowadays, she can't keep her mind calm.. especially when she has noticed him!! She noticed his stare...however she didn't get to look back at him!!She feels her heart pounding feeling his continuous gaze!! It was distracting...and at the same time make her heart feels pitter patter!!

"Riya!! Please pick the clothes from balcony!! The sky has turned cloudy...It may rain soon!?", She heard from her mother suddenly, taking her out from her reverie. Unknowingly, her eyes move to Rishabh. It was such an reflex action that she could not understand anything.

She just avert it as soon as their eyes met and then hastily pick the clothes and move inside her room. She closed the door and just keep her hand on her heart which was pounding fast.

"Damn it", she just slapped her forehead and then started inhaling and exhaling the air.

"Ok!! Enough!! I am not going to balcony from now onwards!! It's... It's so... unnerving and scary", she mumbles to herself thus deciding that she won't go anywhere near balcony.

On the other hand, Rishabh was continuously staring her while playing with some kids in his neighbour.

Ofcourse, for neighbours,he is not RISHABH PANT, a sports celebrity but just RISHABH whom they have seen growing up and making his own name in sports.