MahiRat (Mahi and Virat)

Here goes ur as well as mine treat DreamerTani 😘❤️

______________________________________

"What happened Chiku",asked Mahi Bhai after seeing him all silent sitting on the bench.

Virat nods his head and stand to move away from there when Mahi hold his hand and gesture him to sit back with his eyes.As always,the angry Virat was not able to deny the serious face MSD.

"What happen Cheeks...How would I know if u won't tell me",he asked again.

"Why?? You are my big brother..u should know my silence as well",he answered and look other side but his answer was enough to make his Mahi Bhai surprised.

"Uhh...okay...!!",he was unable to reply anything other than this.

"Are u angry because I did ate a bite of ur chicken biryani",asked Mahi Bhai making Virat shocked.

"Seriously Bhai..Do u really know me this much",Virat asked with wide open eyes and start to get up.

"No...No...Okay...give me sometime",Mahi Bhai hold his hand again before he move away and start thinking again.

"You won't take this much time when things will be about Sonu Bhai",says Virat with pouting face.

Mahi look towards him and remember something.

Flashback

"I m proud of u Cheeks",says MSD ruffling his hair in front of whole team making Virat smile widely showing his dimples.

"Bhai!!You promised that u will give me a treat...afterall u made me run like anything in this match...like I was in giving some fitness test",he says remembering the match and then he look towards Mahi and adds,"You know Bhai!!This would be my most memorable match so far",MSD smiles hearing him.

"Okay!!Lets celebrate first",says Hardik.

Just then Suresh Raina entered.

"C'mon Sonu!!join us...and today's treat is from my side",says Mahi looking at his friend making Virat face drops.

"Mahi!!Lets call Yuvi too",says Raina which Mahi gladly accepts...and they got busy in party.Noone noticed the expression of Virat who silently moved out from there.

Flashback End.

"You were not in the party Cheeks!! You left... don't u",asked Mahi but got only silence in reply which make him sigh.

"Cheeks!! Don't tell me u were jealous of Sonu",says Mahi.

"I was not",Virat defended himself which makes Mahi smile.

"Don't laugh Bhai",Virat rolls his eyes saying this.

"It's just that....I thought...that treat would be exclusively for me",he add in small voice making Mahi look towards him adorably.

"But I forgot..I am also a team member only...So why would it be specially for me...Sorry Bhai for behaving like this",he says and get up from his place.

"Stop Virat",calls Mahi.

"Come with me", ordering him..MSD jump on his bike and ask him to take back seat with expression.

Virat sat behind him and they drove off.

"Mahi Bhai!!Where are we going",asked Virat but did not get any answer...so he did not asked further.

"Come!!",says Mahi smilingly watching the huge smile on Virat's face.

"Bhai!! Ramji ke Chole Bhature",says Virat and jumped like a kid.

"Okay...Wait..!!So this is my actual treat and that's why u make me waited so long..After that match..I went to my test series tour and finally we are meeting today..!!I thought u won't remember or even noticed my absence",Virat's voice lower down by the end.

"I actually did not know...I planned all this because of ur absence from the party that day..I never knew that u r hurt...But cheeks..!! Remember always u are special..Though this team is family...but u are a little more special member for me..of that family",answers Mahi smilingly and ruffle his hair.Virat hugs him with tears.

"Cheeks..!!Your Ramji 's Chhole Bhature is waiting",says Mahi making him chuckle and as he said Virat attack on his food and started gobbling it like someone will take it away.

"Chiku slow down..!!The food is not anywhere",says Mahi surprised.

"Bhai..!!It's so good..You know I m eating after so many years..like 10 years..and I m not going to follow any diet today",he said while feeling content with the taste making Mahi chuckle.

"Hmm..it's fine..One day can be your cheat day anyway..!! It's just that you will have to work out little more tomorrow in the gym",says Mahi drinking water as he was feeling thirsty.

"Bhai!!Join me..!!Kaka..!!One for Bhai as well",says Virat and Mahi too joined him.

They were eating when they hear a click sound and then turn around to see if any media is there...!!

Bute they saw a a girl standing there with camera and looking at them like a ghost.It was night...so not many people were there..and Ram Kaka had already known Virat since childhood...so it wasn't any problem for him there.

They exchanged glance when Mahi noticed tears in the girl eyes with smile on her lips.She cupped her face and broke down into tears then and there only.

They move to her.."Hey what happened..is something wrong",asked MSD.

"I am...You two..MahiRat",she was unable to complete her sentence due to shock and tears.

Both understood the matter and smile.."Are u okay",asked Virata after sometime.

"Yah..Sir..I am big fan of both of u..I mean..I don't know what to say...I am speechless..!!This is my best birthday..!!I... can't believe my fortune...I got to meet u two together...I always knew it...u guys shares a special bond...I---",she trails and look down nervously looking at their constant serious gaze on her.

"Sorry",she mumbles while asiding her invisible flicks in nervousness making them laugh internally.

"Happy Birthday",they wished together making her smile widely with tears.

"Sir....One selfie",she asks meekly.

They smile and took the selfue with her.

"Thank you for loving both of us together...!!Among this much hate",She cut him off in between.

"They are not ur fan...if they are not MahiRat fan...or they don't like even a singer player of our #TeamBlue then they are not the real fan...I mean how can someone not like you two...It's si obvious..the relation u brothers share...I admire u both and respect u two equally...!! Hash tag MahiRat rocks",she says proudly making them smile and they both ruffle her hair together making her smile with tears as Well..

"Stay happy always...Happy Birthday once again",Mahi Bhai wished "Happy Birthday",Virat also wished... and she thanks them and then turn around after bidding them bye.

"It was my best Birthday Sir...We love u",she says again and move away from there with smile.

______________________________________

Something Out of my comfort zone..I do love reading but never tried even if I want to... thinking how it would be..I hope it is fine..!!Do tell me..!!

And this was specially dedicated to u TANI.. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY GIRL...STAY MAHIRAT FAN ALWAYS...AND KEEP POSTING SUCH BEAUTIFUL MAHIRAT STORY ALWAYS..!!STAY AS U R...!!STAY HEALTHY AND DO TELL ME HOW WAS IT..!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN TANI🎂❤️❤️❤️😘