My Heart Belongs To You(ISHAAN KISHAN)

"And it's a massive six from the current captain, and with this, India won the T20 World Cup for the third time in a row, said the commentator, whereas the current Indian Team was now in their dressing room to celebrate their win.

"Yaar Ishaan!! You are truly inspired by Mahi Bhai. We share the same passion, but I won't compare you to him. He is a legend, said Hardik.

"Bhaiya!! He was my inspiration. Though I missed playing in his era, it's like a tribute to him. And yeah, I can never be like him. He is the only one, said Ishaan.

Suddenly, Hardik's phone rang. He smiled, seeing the caller ID.

"Bhabhi's call...?",asked Ishaan excitedly.

Hardik laughed and nodded his head.

"Hey baby, Hardik greeted.

:-.................

"Ok, I will bring him and Maan today with me for dinner. Okay, bye. Ishaan heard the one-sided call and understood the matter.

"Okay..!! I will be ready. Just ask her to make my favorite food. Hardik nodded his head with laughter and moved outside to inform Shubhman about the same.

********************************
"Well done, Ish! I am so proud of you", Adya Pandya,wife of Hardik Pandya, said to her brother-in-law, not by blood but by heart.

"Thanks Bhabhi! Ishaan thanked her and sat on the chair beside them with Shubhman after their Dinner.

"So what's the plan now? Adya asked him after a few moments of peaceful silence.

"Plan...!!?? Which plan? asked Ishaan, a little confused.

Adya and Hardik looked at each other and then at Shubhman, who nodded his head.

"Ish!! Dude, we are all married now. And you are going to turn 29 now. Don't you think it's time to get married? asked Shubhman, to which Ishaan suddenly got silent.

He was lost in his thoughts while listening to their talks. But he came out of his thoughts after Shubhman placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know....",he started, shrugging his shoulder and smiling sadly, looking towards them before turning his head and continuing.

"Maybe I will sound like the 90s, but that's how I always wanted it—a girl for whom her world begins with me and ends with me."

On the other hand,

"He is not a celebrity for me, Mumma! He is my Ishaan, my life, and my only love. My whole world revolves around him only, said a girl to her mom.

"Her first priority should be me, of course, after our family, Ishaan said, standing up.

"Her first priority should be me, with whom I can behave like a best friend, like a kid, and with whom I can show my every emotion, he continued.

"You know, MAA. He is just a kid. Yah!! He pretends on the field to be the most mature captain, but he is not like that. He became like that! He pretends to be the one he is not in real life because circumstances demand it. His position demands so, said the girl, again lost in another world. She shakes her head and turns towards her mom, hugging her from behind.

"You know, MAA, his mom and dad were living in Patna. So he thought to live in Patna only because his family didn't want to leave their home, their birthplace. The girl held her Mom's hand in her own in the same position.

"Just like you are in my life,he also loves his parents so much, and I truly admire him because of that, she said, kissing her Mom's cheek.

"I don't know how these years passed waiting for such a girl who will make my life lively and with whom I can be myself. Who will make my heartbeat faster, and with whom will my life seem complete? Ishaan, said Ishaan, chuckling, totally lost in his dream girl.

"I want someone to love me with everything, he said again.

"I will love him with whatever I have...because he is my only wish from childhood,from the time I met him, and from the time I started loving him even when I didn't know the meaning of the word love, the girl added.

"Hmm!! You lived in London for so many years, but your feelings are the same towards him. Now too.!! Of course you're going to meet him tomorrow, but would he recognize you? asked her mother.

"I don't know Mumma..!! For him, I am still like, fangirl rubbish. He didn't recognize me! For that, I want to kill him, but then...it's okay! Let's meet like strangers. It's anyway an arranged meeting... AndTruly, I want it to be like that, she answered her mother.

"Ok shriya..!! But you know,we don't want any delay in your marriage because then Ishu will be out for his next match. So it should be in the next match only. Shriya smiled, listening to her mother, and nodded.

"Ishaan! Hardik called him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"What if you get such a girl from us? he asked, looking towards Ishaan, who has a confused expression now.

"Aunty has arranged a date for you. Adya answered his unasked question smilingly, standing beside Hardik.

"An aunt's friend's daughter has returned from London recently. Though we met her, believe me, you will get all your answers from her, but for that, you need to meet her", answered Shubhman this time.

Ishaan thought for some time and then closed his eyes tightly, opened them, and smiled, looking towards them before answering.

Shubhman hugged him tightly with happiness and said, Welcome to our group, Dude! You are no longer going to be single because we know you would love her, said Shubhman, making Ishaan smile, who somehow sensed that something was going to happen for good. His heart fluttered thinking about tomorrow's meeting. Maybe that's the beauty of arranged marriage. He hugged him back.

*******************************
"So!! You are Shriya. Ishan started the conversation after sitting beside her in the cafe.

"She is beautiful, he thought.

"Yes..!! And you are Ishaan, the current captain of Team India. Passionate, dedicated, and best friend with Hardik and Shubhman, whom you consider your big brother and best friend, respectively. Though you behave maturely, you're exactly not what you pretend to be. You show your emotions only to your extremely close relatives. And...", her voice lowered suddenly, making Ishan's expression change from shock to confusion to surprise, and he looked deep into her eyes, who looked at him back.
"I WANT TO BECOME THAT PERSON. She ended the last line in a slow voice, making him shocked.

"And she is daring, he concluded again.

A long silence prevailed before Ishaan broke it.

"I don't know, but I want to give us a chance, he said, making her so surprised that tears rolled down her face.

"But!!! Maybe this journey could turn hard, or maybe it won't have a happy ending, he said, not knowing about his future, but somehow deep down his heart was asking him to give her a chance. A chance to the girl who knows him more than he ever expressed to others, especially to his fans, because they admire him because of his calmness, which they saw in their Idol MSD during tough situations.

"I know...but we will be there with each other, she answered, making Ishaan smile.
___________________________________

"Ishan..!! Take care of Shriya, said Ishan's mother, to which Ishan smiled and looked towards Shriya, who smiled back at him.

Definitely, Mom, said Ishaan. It's been only six months since their relationship began. Yes!! She decided to give him some time before finally getting married.
Although he never got much time to spend with her, those little moments with her were enough for him to feel butterflies in his stomach.

He opened the car's door for her to sit, and then he himself took the passenger seat. For the first time,she is accompanying him on his tour. He remembered yesterday's incident when he asked her to come with him.

"Ishan!! I packed everything, but you should also check once, Chia asked with a hand on her hips. She was in a tank top and a capri,which somehow made her look hot, according to Ishan.

"Yah!!",he said.

Shriya started to go when Ishaan held her hand.

"Umm...Chia! Shriya turns and looks towards him in confusion.

"Woh, pack your clothes as well, said Ishaan.

"You are asking me to accompany you on tour? she asked surprisingly.

Ishan rolled his eyes and pulled her towards him with a jerk, surrounding his arm around her waist, and then removed a few hair strands from her Ishan rolled his eyes and pulled her towards him with a jerk, surrounding his arm around her waist, and then he removed a few hair strands from her forehead. "Of course! I am, he said, kissing her forehead.

Shriya was shocked by his act, but she smiled and nodded her head. This was his first hug from him.Though they have developed a mutual feeling of friendship towards each other, that was only limited to some soothing words, care, and support. This was a step towards something more than friendship, and she came to know that this tour was indeed going to be special.

"Ishaan! came out of his voice from his girl's voice.

"I am hungry, she said, pouting, making him adore her more.

"Ok!!! Let me find some hotels nearby, he answered, pinching her cheeks, and soon they found a hotel and moved inside to have their lunch.

"So here we are outside Moon Cafe, where we just spotted ICT's Captain with a girl. Is she Ishan Kishan's other girlfriend? If not, then who is she..?Let me tell you all that Ishan was in a relationship with Elisha, although they never accepted their relationship in public. It was quite evident with their late-night dates together, but their relationship doesn't last long. According to sources,we came to know that the recent girlfriend's name is Shriya, and she is a neighbor of the current Captain. Ishan was hearing his every word with growing anger inside him when he suddenly moved towards him.

"Do you know her? Did I ever tell you that Elisha was my girlfriend? We were only friends...and she...",he pointed his finger towards Shriya and then looked towards the media person and answered with a confident voice, SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE, he said, making Shriya shock. All that sour mood of hers faded into the air with his confession.

Ishan called Shriya with action towards him, who followed his order.

Ishan held her by the waist, looked towards the camera, and announced, For all those girls, I'm sorry for breaking your hearts, but my heart already belongs to someone else. "I am already taken by this beautiful girl...MY LOVE...MY SOON TO BE WIFE...FOR THE TIME BEING MY GIRLFRIEND...SHRIYA," he said, kissing her forehead, only awed by the media.

After all the chaos,they head towards the airport hand in hand and soon reach their destination.

"Why are we here, Ishan? asked Shriya in a shocked voice as she found that her plane landed in Malaysia instead of Sri Lanka. She was more shocked to find that she had been sleeping the whole way.

"Omg!! Did you board another flight by mistake? Ishaan!! You missed your flight! How can you? She kept on blabbering when Ishaan closed her mouth with his hand.

"I.am.not.here.by.any.mistake, he answered her while coming closer to her.

"Chia!! I took leave for two matches to spend some time with you, he said in a husky voice, making her lose herself in his eyes as he looked at her back. "And you were sleeping the whole way because I had mixed sleeping pills in your food, he said, rubbing the back of his neck, making her surprised.

He then held her hand and took her towards a car waiting for him there. They head toward the hotel.

-----------
"I still can't believe it. You lied, she asked him.

"At least you should have told this to Mom and Dad, she added. This is the thing he loves most about her and the thing he always wanted in his soulmate: to love and respect everyone. Truly,God only makes pairs, and that's how he met her.

"Mom knew this, Chia! he replied, making her shut.

"And please!! Now, don't spoil my mood, please. I want to spend some time with you. So I came here, but you—he said, turning his face to the other side like an angry kid, surprising her. A smile came on her lips, realizing that she had passed the phase of being her only friend now. Now she matters to him, and now she is also one of his closest friends.

She cupped his face and made him look at her. She came close to him and kissed his cheeks, making him close his eyes to feel her lips lingering on his cheeks. He smiles. Watching his smile,she stood up to go when he pulled her towards him, due to which she lost her balance and fell on top of him.
His hand was on her bare waist due to her crop top and jeans.

He brushed aside her hair and kissed her cheeks. He rolls again, bringing her below him. He looked into her eyes and drew inches closer, making her close her eyes, and he placed his lips on her.

She was numb after she got the feeling of his lips on her, but soon she responded. It was the start of their newly found relationship, but they know that they don't want it in a hurry. He was sucking her lips like nectar, slowly but in rhythm. Their lips were in sync, and finally he entered her mouth with his tongue, tasting every corner of her mouth. He knew he would be addicted to those lips now! The need for air sets them apart from each other.

Ishan looked at her closed eyes and rested his forehead above her, making Shriya smile as well.

"I don't know when I fell in love with you. Maybe then, when I saw you for the first time, Or maybe then, when you took care of me that night when I was suffering from fever the whole night. Or maybe when you showed your right hand at that party when I tried to flirt with that girl along with Hardik Bhai. She got embarrassed. Ishaan rubbed his nose on hers and again spoke in his husky voice with closed eyes. Or maybe when you were ogling on me when I wore your favorite shirt. Or maybe when I was away from you on tours, my heart was with you only. He moved his face away from hers and then looked into her eyes, which are now looking at him with little tears. "I know you have waited long. For 22 years now. He stopped to see her reaction; she was in shock. " She thought she knew.

"Why did you think I didn't recognize you? Yes, I didn't. But then your mom and my aunt were enough to make me recognize you. Aunty told me everything about your feelings, but only when I met her for the first time. But since you never told me your identity, I decided to play along, and in all this, when I started to have feelings for don't know, he continued, making her shock, anger, and then regret

"Ishaan!! I---, she started to say.

"No!! Let me finish first. I don't have any complaints with you because, truly, you were and are the only girl for whom I was waiting this long...as well.You made me feel those things about which I started to think that they never existed, he said, wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Maybe this is not the way you wanted it, but that's how I always wanted it. You're under my arms... MS SHRIYA... This IDIOT BOYFRIEND HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU. His HEART NOW BELONGS TO YOU ONLY, AND HE WISHES TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU. CHIA!! "I LOVE U. Will you marry me?" He finally proposed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"AND MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE. I LOVE YOU TOO, ISHAAN. I LOVE YOU, MR. BOYFRIEND. And YES, I WILL MARRY YOU, she replied, and then placed her lips on his, making him respond immediately.

They hugged each other tightly in the same position. Ishaan moves apart and lies down beside her. Taking her in his arms and holding her close to his heart, he placed a kiss on her forehead, and they both fell into deep sleep.

This trip really turned out special for them!

*********************************
So here is ur request ShriyaVirley 😅it took me much time but I don't know I wanted it to be good enough🙂❤️.I don't know if it is upto ur expectations Shriya☺️...Do tell me..Thank you...Love❤️