Until We Meet Again

As always,she entered her class and took her usual seat.

"Hey Sameeksha!!Happy Birthday",she heard her best friend's voice and smiled.

"Thank you!!",she answered back and then concentrated on her book.

"Book worm!!Atleast have fun today.It's your birthday. I need partyyyyy",her voice ended in high pitched tone making Sameeksha clasps her mouth and look around her to find every eyes upon her especially one pair of eyes she always avoids.

"You are insane",she whispers back making her feel sorry.

After sometime,the class started and they got busy in their study.

As soon as class ended,she stood up to move to the college cafeteria.

"Sam!!",she closed her eyes tightly hearing the same voice once again with an annoyed expression .She looks at her best friend who just signals her to say calm.

She turn towards him and he just smiles.

"Happy Birthday!!",he wishes her.

"Thank You!!",she answers calmly and move ahead when she feels a hand holding her.

She jerks his hand,"What is this behavior.I already told you..I am not interested in you",she said making him look down.

"Abhishek!!",as soon as she finished,she hears his best friend voice.

Yes!!She knows,they are best friend.Their Friendship Saga is famous in the whole college.They are even called the modern Jay-Veeru who can literally die for each other.

"Lets Go!!",he demanded in such an ordering voice that without saying anything, Abhishek just moved out of there after giving her one last look.

"Why you behave so rude with him?",her best friend asks her once he was gone.

"I...I don't know",she was unaware why she get angered so easily when it comes to him.

"Do u know?Due to his profession and ofcourse his looks,almost every girls dream about him.They want to marry him and here is he!!He,who left college because rog his busy cricket schedule joined it once again so that he stay close to you",she again heard her best friend's voice and looks at her.

"Mahima!!I never asked him to do so",she said getting no other excuse to defend herself.

"Ohh please!!You have seen urself.How he tune down every girl's offer just because he want to be with you",Mahima said and then hold her shoulder turning her towards her.

"He,Abhishek Sharma,the U19 cricketer,who can get anyone in the blink of an eye is behind you.Do u understand what does this even mean?",she asks looking into her eyes whereas Sameeksha was hearing everything silently whole her mind were in chaos.

---------

"Why do u like to get humiliated again and again?",asked Abhishek best friend in angry voice.

"Maan!!Please",he said clutching his hair.

Shubhman just ran his hand through his hair trying to calm down.

He exhales out the breath so as to get relaxed.

"Abhay!!The Abhay I know...where he is..!!What has happened to you.You can literally get anyone you want...then why do u need her.You are even spoiling your cricket career Dammit",he was unable to control his anger and just punched the table.

"I don't want anyone.I want her",he said in calm voice.

"I cannot afford to loose her again...not this time",he ended in whispering voice making Shubhman surprised.