Love At First Sight✓ (Virat Kohli)

"Hey mom..!!Reached Mumbai..just now",he said to his mom over phone.

"Take care...and don't over burden yourself with work",his mother warn him over phone making him smile.

"Okay...I m driving...I'll call u later..Bye", saying this he cut the phone.

He was driving when his eyes fell on a girl who just came running from the park in her track suit.

He was unable to see her face.He only observed her good height,slim body and fair skin ,after he saw her wrist...as her description.

He saw her sitting in her car hurriedly and that made him follow her.. thinking if she was alright or not....as a gentleman..!!

He saw her driving as fast as she can and then suddenly the car stops.

He frown and then saw a fair hand out of the window...She was asking for something.

He looks aside and saw a person standing and smiling.

He go to the car with the tea cup and she gave him the note and immediately rushes from there again.

"Aree---",before he could have stopped her,her car was already started.She give him thumbs up sign making him shake his head.

He looks at the note and then move to his shop.

Virat was observing everything and unknown to him a smile was playing on his lips.

He opens the car door and move to the tea stall.

"Excuse me",he calls to the same man.

The man turn and his eyes widen to see the VIRAT KOHLI standing in front of him.He jerk his head and rub his eyes but the scene Infront of him remains same.

Virat smiles and forwarded his hand to order to do handshake with him.

"I am Virat Kohli...and please don't react otherwise people won't leave me",he said chuckling.

"Sir...",he overcome his shocked state and then smile widely.He look at his forwarded hand and then hold it with his both hand.

"Sir...I am very big fan of yours...I...I am..not bel... believing my luck..that..that u..u r actually here.. It's so... surreal",said the man while tears fell from his eyes which he wiped with the towel kept on his shoulder.He was overwhelmed with his feelings as he was big fan of Virat Kohli.

Virat smiled.."actually..",he started and the man looked at him.

"I wanted to ask u something..",he further says.

"Yes sir..!!Please don't hesitate...ask whatever u wants to",he said.

"It's about that girl...who just came here for tea and went away fastly...",he asks.

"I thought that maybe..there would have been some emergency but now...after she drank tea from here and then ur smile",he trails.

"Actually Sir...She always comes like this...an express train she is...!!She wakes up late in morning,then too she need to jog...and then she will buy tea from here and rushes from here to her hospital...I am watching her from last seven years",he said smilingly.

"She seems very close to your heart",Virat says rather asks after sometime.

"Sir...she had helped me when my whole family stood against me..",he says and looks down before looking up again.

"I loved a girl but my family never accepted her...I married her but then my life took a turn.My family disowned me...!!At that time I didn't even had my house then money and food is far from thinking..!!And then he came like an angel in my life.She saw me on road with my wife without any shelter.