STUBBORN GIRL (Shreyas Ayer)

Requested by Anokhisharma

"Miss Anya!! Will you marry me", and the proposal brought a smile on her face.

She jumps and hugged him.

"Yes Yes Yes!! I will marry you!!", She answered looking extra radiant!!

And he slids the ring on her finger making her cupped her mouth!!

"I can't believe it...!! I feel like...I am dreaming it!!",she whisper the last line while looking in Shreyas' eyes.

"Because you are dreaming!! Wake up you lazy girl!!", She groaned as a pillow was thrown at her, this waking her up from her beautiful dream!!

"Can I get freedom to dream about my husband!! Or even that is prohibited in your presence!", She groaned while pressing her face in pillows.

"Ani!! Wake up right now...or I will leave without you!!", She threatened her while arranging the spread sheet, the only way she knows, works best on her.

Anya groans and sat down annoyingly.

"Good morning Shrey..my sweetheart!!", She said smiling widely looking at the picture hanged on front wall.

Anokhi nods her head at her acting disappointingly.

"Ok fine!! Stop looking at me like that!! I am going!!", Anya said looking at Anokhi stern eyes at her, making her ran away to bathroom.

"Nautanki!!", She murmured before continuing her work.

Meanwhile, Anya phone pinged making Anokhi take it in her hand.

Her eyes widen looking at the notification.

And that's how Anya find her pacing in her room in anxiousness.

"Dii!! What happened?", She asked little worriedly.

Anokhi who was worried till now, thrashed her phone in her vision.

"Oh my...Oh my God!! I can't believe!!", Anya can't believe her luck...and she started jumping at her place.

"Ani!! What is all this?", Her happiness crashed as soon as her stern voice rang in her ears.

"Dii!!"

"No Anya!! You are not joining it!!", Her word just brought tears in her little sister's eyes.

The only thing Anokhi despise, is looking tears in her eyes.

"Aniii!!"

"No dii!! That's not fair!! I have worked so hard to reach here...and now...you are not allowing!!"

"Ani!! Ok.. don't cry!! Ok fine!! I allow you, but only if you promise me something!!"

And All Anokhi got in response was a confusing and questioning gaze.

"That..you will stay away from Shreyas!! Ani!! Being fan and falling in love with a celebrity..are two different things!! And you know...I have given every freedom to you, except this one!!", She said in stern yet requesting voice.