Yaariyaan(Rohit And Virat)

"Virat!!",Virat was patiently waiting to hear but his patience was giving up as he saw around the room to check all his team mate standing holding something within themselves... something which he was unknowingly dreading to face.

"For god stake...speak up...What is the matter..??Why u guys looks so......broken",asked Virat in whispering voice at the end.

It was nothing but another match of them....which they won easily...but as Virat came back after the press conference,he found everyone looking at him sympathetically or either with broken expression.

And that's when his phone rang.He saw it to find that it was a call from Mahi Bhai.

He looked at all and then receives the call.

"Virat...!!",and he could not guess more when even Mahi Bhai's heavy voice fell in his ear.He sat with thud.He knew something big has happened.

"Co...Come to Mumbai....City Hospital",and the line got cut but Virat sat there like statue and whispers atlast..,"Ro".

Meri zindagi sawaari...
Mujhko gale lagake...
Baitha diya falak pe..
Mujhe khaat se uthake..

"Dammit..!!I am saying..that was by mistake...I liked that post by mistake",said Rohit for the infinite time.

"Everytime u make same mistake again and again Rohit...Why don't u check the news first...!! Everytime,u attack personally on me and my life",he said in anger but that somewhat made Rohit feel awfully heartbroken.

"You think...I did so knowingly",asked Rohit in low voice.

"Hell...noone can repeat the same mistake again and again unknowingly",says Virat again.

"You know what...I hate u and I regret befriending u",adds Virat and went away leaving him all alone.

Rohit just slid down...and after sometime packed his bags and left from there.

That was the last time,he talked with Virat...because after that..he made himself unavailable for most of the upcoming matches and Virat would be lying if he would say that he didn't felt guilty at all.

He tried to mend things but maybe Rohit was tired of his anger or his blame game.

Yaara teri yaari ko..
Maine to khuda mana...
Yaad karegi duniya..
Tera mera afsana..

"What happened to Ro",asked Virat in low voice after coming out from the past once he reached there.

"Don't know...Rits said that he was going to your home as someone called him saying Anushka has minor accident...",he stops for a while whereas his throat choked before continuing further.."But seems like that was a well proof plan".

"A truck....a truck hits his car",adds MSD composing his emotion.As soon as he finished,Doctor rushed inside OT but before that Virat grabs one of the doctor's arm.