Hurt (MSD)

Set after India vs England Match...!!💔
______________________________________
"MSD needs to retire."

"MSD is not what he was."

"He has turned old."

"He should retire..."

"Ashame to call myself his fan..."

"MSD hadn't shown the intent to win."

"MSD gave up. He played slow. He hadn't shown intent. He should retire."

...And so on messages, which he kept on reading from his social media. The sentences kept ringing in his head.

MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI is well-known for his serenity. Right now too, no one can decide what is going in his head. Calm person, The tag he got after his performance, but maybe people have actually forgotten that he also feels pain. Yes, he doesn't show it, or maybe he doesn't know how to show his pain, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel pain or doesn't get hurt because he also has a heart.

He was sitting silently on the shore of a pond, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, giving himself space to settle.

The negativity has never affected him this much, but as he is turning older,people are keen on snatching his happiness, his life, and his game.

But after today's match,he is now doubting himself, or he can say that people are making him doubt his own ability.

"Should he retire? he asked himself.

He was so lost in himself that he didn't realize the presence of someone else beside him.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked upward with a tearful gaze towards the person.

He hurriedly wiped his tears with his thumb and maintained the calm aura he always carried with himself.

"It's not necessary to show yourself strong always, Bhai. Sometimes you should share it with someone", he said, and Virat hugged him.

Feeling the warm love in his younger brother's hug,Mahi hugged him back. Virat felt the tears falling on his shoulder.

Virat was feeling pained seeing the most calm person break down, but he wanted him to express his emotions now as it was enough for him now to let him bear every damn thing alone,whether it's about his first love Priyanka's demise or about any other thing of which he is still not aware!

Mahi separated himself from the hug and then again looked downward.

"I have taken a decision, said Mahi calmly.

Virat, who already had guessed, was looking afraid, like he didn't want what was coming his way, although he knew it would happen someday or another.

"Not now, please, Bhai, said Virat, looking on the other side.

Mahi looked at him and then turned him towards himself, only to find his eyes full of tears.

Mahi took his hand and, with one hand, wiped his tears with a smile.

"Chiku!! It would happen someday or another! And it's truth a Chiku--, Mahi looked forward and again added, that people remember your failure more than your success". He again looked towards Virat in the same position and again added, And I don't want people, including my fans, to remember me as a non-finisher,as a player with a lack of intelligence. Virat cut him by holding his hands and nodded his head in NO.

"The people who are questioning your intent will praise your six again once you come back in the form, came a voice from back, and they looked backward to find Hardik standing there with a few team members.

"He is right, Bhai. They are not your fans. Those people only know to judge anyone because they don't have any work to do. You only used to say this, and today you say, Mahi cut him in the middle only.

"Because I m tired, Ro. I am tired now, said Mahi, shocking everyone because they knew Mahi was not someone to get affected by these things this easily to say these words. That just means one thing: he will not back off from his decision. Virat was silent now.

Mahi looked towards him and then at all the faces that had lost their glory by now.

"I m tired now, guys. By maintaining this calm attitude, I feel like nothing affects me. It's true that this is the real me only, but maybe people have forgotten that even if this is me, I also have a heart".

"I just want to spend my time with myself,my family, and my country. This media,this limelight,these questions...now this affects me. These are changing me now. I am not this: to react aggressively in the IPL, to argue with the umpire even though I was right—this is just not me, and I know that it's happening because people around me are changing me, and I don't want that. I want to become the person I was. I want to become Mahi again. I don't want to be Mahendra Singh Dhoni now. I want to be Mahi now".

Finally,  Mahi put forward his fear,pain, anger, and other feelings in words.

Virat, who was silent by now, sat on his knees in front of Mahi, took his hand in his, and said, I am with you... But let Mahi never forget about this younger brother, Virat".

"Neither about this most youngest brother, said Hardik, who jumped in the hug, and they hugged each other tightly. Others just smiled at their bond because they had seen how close they are to each other.

Mahi and Virat were always very close, like brothers from another mother, but the addition of Hardik made their bond stronger. Now,instead of Virat, Hardik gets more pampering and attention from both Mahi and Virat.

"Let us also join you all, guys, said Rohit, and they hugged each other. Every eye had tears, but there were smiles on the lips as well.

Virat and Hardik looked towards Mahi's face to find him smiling contently. They look at each other and smile.

"Anyway!! This news will break so many hearts, Bhai, said Hardik with a little sad voice.

"But it was bound to happen some other day. They will understand why I took this decision and will respect that", answered Mahi.

"So your decision is firm? asked Hardik.

Mahi Bhai just ruffled his hair and moved from there.

Hardik looked in the direction from which he went. Virat placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Give him sometime, said Virat.

"Everything would be alright, nah, then, skipper? asked Hardik, and Virat just hugged him.

"He won't change his decision, but he would be happy", answered Virat in a hug and then ruffled his hair.

And they all leave from there with a heavy heart!

______________

I don't know how is it because clearly ending is not proper...but I wanted to write something after all that bullying and hate they showed upon Bhai without any reason🙂 We love u bhai😓🙏💔more than words could ever explain💖💖

Another news....My first book "FOREVER UNITED" which got deleted because I deleted my first account will be republished again after I will finish this book but this time it could have new characters and maybe little new plot😅So Keep ushering ur love and do comment and votes..!!💛