Because Love Often Hurts!! (KL Rahul)

Requested by manmohanaa

Note: Even adding Urvashi Rautela makes me laugh and gagged at the same time!! Sorry..but I despise that woman now!! But please...when it comes to being leach, I couldn't think of any other name..it was so natural!!
    Fan of Urvashi..plss ignore this chapter!! Sorry...but no sorry!! :)

"Shruti!! Bring the medicine of Rahul!!", she was called again as she was working in the kitchen... preparing the soup for her husband..of six months.

"Coming Maa!!",she answered in her sweet and melodious voice.

She takes out the medicine from the cabinet and just moves to room...to find her husband sleeping while keeping his face on his mother's lap.

Her expression turned into worried one as she saw his pale face.

"It's okay Shruti!! He will be fine soon Beta!!", she comes out of her thoughts hearing her mother in law voice.

She composes her expressions and just smile at her.

"Ok!! You sit here..!! I will talk to Dr. Rastogi once!!", Shruti just nodded her head at her mother-in-law.

She went and sat where Rahul's mother was sitting sometimes ago.

Rahul, feeling the presence of someone just puts his head on her lap making her startled.

She was shocked as it was the first time, he has touched her. But soon, her shock got replaced by worry.

She started putting cold strip on his forehead as it was still burning from fever. After sometime, his fever lowers down..and she takes a sigh of relief.

"Shruti!! I am going for an important work.. please take care of him!!", informed her mother-in-law to which she nodded, too engrossed in her work making Rahul's mother smile.

"You are lucky Rahul!! I hope you realise this soon...and appreciate it!!", She thinks in her mind and moves out after taking a sigh.

Shruti phone rang..and it was Anushka..wife of Virat Kohli, her husband favourite person.

"Hey dii!!", She greeted her.

"Hey sis!!What's wrong?? Why are you sounding so low!!", asks Anushka worriedly, thus, gathering everyone's attention as everyone were in England for match...while Rahul was on leave.

"Nothing Dii!! Just...Rahul got fever!!",she answered.

"Ohh!! Is he okay now",asks Virat now making Shruti smile at his concern.

"Yes Bhai!! He is okay now!! He is sleeping at the moment!! I will ask him to call you once he wake up!!", she said making Virat smile.

"Sure!! And how is my little sister doing!!"

"I am fine Bhaiya!!", answered Shruti.

"She is fine...afterall her husband is there!!",teased Hardik from somewhere making Shruti smile which wasn't reaching her eyes.

"Bhai!! I think he woke up!! I will talk to you later!!",she said hurriedly and cut the call abruptly, making the team worried.

"Rahuliya is not doing right with her!! His behaviour..is breaking her!!", commented Virat making team nods their head.

On the other hand...Rahul woke up.. feeling slightly better than morning.

He rubs his forehead as it was still throbbing...and started searching his mobile phone.

"Your phone!!", he heard the same voice again. The one, he wants to hate with everything, the one he do not want hear and still hears it!!

"I asked you not touch my things!! Simple things do not get registered in your mind!!", he said harshly while snatching the mobile from her hand.