Heart Want What It Wants!!(Mahi Bhai)

Though It was requested by someone..but now I cannot find her comment..Maybe she deleted it!! So..this is for you dear!! If you are reading it...do comment..Hope u will like it!! There were many requests on Mahi Bhai which I wasn't able to fulfill last time!! So, a little compensation for that!! Do tell me how was it!!
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"please Please Please!! Let me meet him!!"

"No"

"MR. VIRAT KOHLI!! Did u just deny me!!??How can you just say NO to your best friend!!"

"Just like you denied me in class 5th to not share your best friend's number", he said with a poker.

"You. Are. Crazy", she gritted her teeth while saying so.

"Oh.!!Am I!!??",he asked again, daring her to repeat her words.

"Viiiii!!! Please naa!! She wasn't your type!! And....and you both were just a child... please!!", she said in duh tone.

"Ok!! Then...he is not your type!! He is a saint...and you....a wild cat!!", he said.. clearly in mood to fight with her.

"Fine!! You didn't leave me with any option", she threatened him with evil smirk.

"Wha...what do you mean??", He asked somewhat sensing danger.

"I mean...that...I will tell Rohit...that you. are. dating. Anushka. Sharma!! That too, without informing him...hidden from whole world", she threatened him making him pale instantly.

How can he think that he can win against her....when she have..god knows most powerful asset!!

He cursed her before moving to his room, making her giggle and dance at the same time at her little victory.

"Take it...and get out from here..u little mumpkin", he said gritting his teeth, after giving her the concerned things.

"Oyee!! Who behaves like this with their best friend", she asked in fake offending voice.

"If someone has friend like you...!! And by God grace, I have one...so..I will behave like this only", he answered her with a fake smile before adding.

"Now...get lost!!"

She puffed hearing him and then hugged him.

"Don't worry idiot!! I will be fine.. don't you trust your Mahi Bhai!!", She asked in hug.

Virat could not help but hugged her back tightly.

"It's not like that Anu!! It's just..I love Mahi Bhai..I respect him Anu!! But...for him...his first priority is his country"

"Vii!!Your first priority is also to serve for this country", she replied him cutting him off in between.

"Yess!! But... it's not the same!! Bhai...is something else!! I don't know how to say this....but...Bhai doesn't know how to show love!!

Anu!! You were in love once!! And...I had seen you in that state which I do not want to witness again!! Bhai...is too good...as a friend, as a player, as an army officer..he is best and there is noone like him..!!
But....I am not sure I can say the same...when it comes to being a lover, a partner!!!", He said exasperated.

He love Mahi too much but at the same time...he loves Anu,his childhood best friend as well.

She is only person aside from his teammates, he want to protect from his whole being. They were always there, sharing everything and standing beside each other like a rock.

"Vii!!", She called him and pull his cheeks.

"I know!! You are worried about me!! But as u said...he is best in every role...then why do you think...he won't be a good lover!! Infact...I think...the very thing he will cherish most after his priorities will be...me...if that happens only".