When Jasprit Met Pankriti (Jasprit Bumrah)

Here You Go NehalLaddha :-

"What",she asked in shock to which her parents nodded.

"You are joking right!!",she asked again to her mother who just smile broadly in reply,flashing her white teeth.

"Mom..!!What's wrong with u...You met him two days back only and u fixed my engagement,without my consent even",she asked her Mother while standing up from her place.

Her Mother stood up and again smiled broadly making her irritate,"Gosh..!!Mom..!!Stop with that smile please",she said but that went in vain.

"Dad..!!Say something",she finally turns to her father who smiles and then call her beside him who just sit there resting her head on her father chest.

"Beta..!!I and ur mother met him once only but---",her mother cut him in between only.

"But..!! That was enough for us to know that he is perfect for u...!!He is such a nice guy.Innocent and---",her mother was high on praising the guy.

"Mom!!",she stops her in mid only with somewhat surprising expression seeing her love towards Jasprit.

"I have decided already...he will be my son-in-law for sure",she said warning her daughter and then smile warmly.

"Now just get ready like a proper girl...atleast for today",she said glancing at her tomboy appearance where she was in typical loose jeans,hair curls and a t-shirt.Her hair was naturally curly.

She rolls her eyes again and then something comes in her mind.

"Where is Bhai",she asked suspiciously making them both look towards each other.They gulp their saliva making her doubt confirm.

"Ohh...So this all was his plan to make u both meet him that day..From how many days u were planning this",she asked them controlling her anger filled voice.

"Umm....we know them from few months and Jasprit won our heart in first meeting only..So I asked Mahi about this and he got ready as he also felt it right",and with that sentence,her anger reached it's peak.

"Bhai",she groan and then exhale out her breath while running her hands into her hairs making them more messy.She thought something and smile wickedly making both worried.

"U both like him nah..!!",she asked still smiling evilly.

"What's going on in ur mind Pankriti", finally her mother asked him.

"U want me to marry him",she asked innocently,"..even after knowing that I and he have no match",she added.

"Opposite couple makes perfect pair Beta",says her father glancing at her mother in between.

She give a fake smile and says,"ofcourse..!!".And then she added suddenly making them shocked and her mother happy,"I want to meet him".

"Really..!!",Pankriti stops her self hard from rolling her eyes hearing her Mom over excited voice.

"Pankriti!!first get ready properly and after that only...go and meet him.Tomorrow is ur engagement", she drops the last bomb on her with smile making her eyes pop out.

"Tomorrow..",she asked shockingly confirming again.

"Aree Yes..!! Actually Jasprit has match...so he will be on his international tour..day after tomorrow", answered her mom pushing her aside and then continued,"I have so many works to do..Pankriti..!!Just go to parlour first for ur makeover and then only go to meet Jasprit.

Pankriti was standing still in shocked phase and when she came out from the shock,she move out of her house and shout loudly while stamping her foot,"bhaiii..!!".Tears came in her eyes,"I know u only did this...u don't love me...not anymore",she cried like a kid saying this.