REAL HEROES (ICT as Indian Army🇮🇳)

(P.S :- BEFORE STARTING..I AM AGAIN WARNING...I WON'T BEAR ANY HATEFUL COMMENT IN THIS PARTICULAR OS...U CAN AVOID IT..)

Dedicated to all our soldiers...🙏🙏🙏🙏🇮🇳 Jai Hind🇮🇳

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They were standing in rows with their gun aimed towards their goal.

"Shoot",just after the order...several gunshot were heard.

"Well done boys",Major Hardik praised his troops.

"Thanq Major",their voice echoed.

"Major Hardik!!Come to our meeting room right now..over",he heard the voice from his walkie talkie.

"Keep Practicing boys",he ordered them before moving to the meeting room.

"Major Hardik Reporting Sir",he salute General Mahendra Singh Dhoni and then looks at other officer present there.

"Major General Virat!!...Major Hardik!!We have got some major information from IB...and it seems---",he look towards his officers before continuing further.

"That this time they are planning something big",they look towards each other and then at General MSD as they call him.

"Sir!!Can we get the whole information before working out on our plan",Colonel Virat asked making the General smile.

"Ofcourse!!But...before that I want to inform u both that...This mission would be the first mission where our all ARMED FORCES are coming together...!!Why is it so...u both will come to know shortly..!!",After finishing his sentence,he open a projector which was set there and soon connect that with a device given to them for communication in case of emergency.Soon,two people appear on their screen.

"Jai Hind General"...Jai Hind Jawaans,saluted Air Chief Marshel and Admiral simultaneously.

"Jai Hind Admiral Yuvraj..!!Jai Hind Chief Rahul",Greeted MSD back... followed by Major Hardik and Colonel Virat.

"General MSD!!It seems our neighbouring country is in mood of war and that's why they are planning this big conspiracy",Chief Rahul informed but saw little confusion on their Jawaans faces.

"Let me make it clear for u all",said Chief Marshal Rahul Dravid smilingly.

"Our neighbouring country is planning to attack our country from all our third side",he continued again.

"Three sides means...from air,from water and ofcourse from land as well",joined Admiral Yuvraj.

"But they won't be successful in their mission till we are there", said Air Marshal Krunal Pandya who was also present there in the troop.

"Marshal Krunal!!I don't think this is the only thing...they must have some other motive behind doing this as well",said Major General Virat for the first time.

"Major General is right!! Isn't it Chief..!!??,asked Major Hardik this time with knowing expression.

"You both are absolutely right Hardik and Virat..!!This attack would be done just to keep our full attention towards them so that their group of terrorist could get to enter inside our country while we will be busy in war with them..!!", Finally General MSD completed.

"But that doesn't mean that the attack would be on small level...they wants to have both thing,that is,attack on us as well as on our country through their terrorist...!!That means a very high level mission this is going to be..!!",said Chief Rahul this time.