Fangirl's Dream (Hardik Pandya)

She was in the stadium watching him playing...!!

As the game ended,she was still there waiting for another glimpse of him.A girl in simple Kurti and jeans with her hair tied in a pony was there in stadium with others audience who were equally waiting for their favourite player's one glimpse.

"Hardikkkk",she heard the next shout by audience for Hardik who was passing from there.She stood up from her place and steps ahead to call him but then steps back again and her smile was now replaced with a lost look.

Dil Kehta Hai
Chal Unse Mil
Uthte Hain Kadam,
Ruk Jaate Hain
Dil Humko Kabhi Samjhaata Hai
Hum Dil Ko Kabhi Samjhaate Hai

The shout for him was so high that she knew her voice won't reach him...ever.

Dil Kehta Hai
Chal Unse Mil
Uthte Hain Kadam,
Ruk Jaate Hain

"But she tried and then pushed behind by the same audience who were equally excited to meet their idol or can say favourite player.She looks up after handling herself.Hardik was giving autograph to everyone with a neutral face and she was just looking at him.

He passed from there after giving them the autograph and she,too,moved away from there to her home.

She was sitting lost in his thought...when she felt his arms wrapping around her waist.

Kab tak hosh sambhale koi
Hosh ude toh ud jaane do

She smiles and rest her back on his front with her head placed on his chest in the same position.He twirl her around and lock her between wall and himself.

Dil kab seedhi raah chala hai
Raah mude toh mud jaane do

He lean towards her and she closes her eyes when the wind opened the window and she came out of her thought.

"That was a dream...",she touch her lips.

"The same dream she had seen so many times earlier..but this time it was different",she again thought sitting on the window pane looking outside.

Tere khayal me doob ke
aksar achhi lagi tanhaai
Saans me teri saans mili toh
Mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi,
Mujhe saans aayi

And she again felt the same touch but this time she did not want to open her eyes not even after she heard the sound of her Mom calling and she did felt his lips lingering on her forehead.

The feelings of his warm lips on her forehead gave her warmth...and then suddenly that touch..and that presence disappeared.She opened her eyes and sigh.

"And most important my difficult time..you are my one and only💃",She was unable to avoid the feelings reading his comment on his girlfriend post."He looks happy and most importantly..he is real with her",that's what she concluded.

Rooh ne chhu li
jism ki khushboo
Tu jo paas aayi
Tu jo paas aayi,
Tu jo paas aayi..

It hurts...she know..but she also know that she is just a common girl lost in the large mass of fangirls..!!

Hum Jab Se Hain Judaa,
Ae Mere Hum Nasheen
Yun Dekho To Mere Daaman Mein Kya Nahin

Although,she dreamt of many things...But ur every dream can't get true.But she is satisfied...she has everything afterall.

Daulat Ka Chaand Hai
Shohrat Ki Chaandni

It's just that she don't have him..and that make her feel hollow...like she has everything but still she has nothing.

Magar Tumhe Khoke
Lage Hai Mujhe Aisa
Ke Tum jo Nahin
To Kuch Bhi Nahin

She can never say these words to him...she knows for many reasons...for which she is regretting...BUT SHE HAS LOST HIM..as a fan too..was breaking her...afterall she could have been a loyal fan....but she wasn't...and that's why SHE LOST HIM.

Tum Kya Jaano Ab Hum Kitna
Dil Hi Dil Mein Pachtaate Hai

She opens her gallery full of his pictures and runs her hand over them...."SHE LOST HIM AND SHE KNOWS...THAT SHE NOT ONLY LOST HER LOVE BUT ALSO A PERSON SHE USED TO SAY SHE ADMIRE...SHE LOST HIM AS A FAN..AS A WHOLE".

Dil Humko Kabhi Samjhaata Hai
Hum Dil Ko Kabhi Samjhaate Hai

Tears fall from her eyes....and she kissed him in photo only trying to feel his presence.She clutched the photo near her heart tightly and remember Hardik's face...the serious face..which is not real him...THE CAMERA FACE HE ALWAYS MAINTAIN NOWADAYS..WITH HIM..!!And that broke her heart again...!!!!!

Dil Kehta Hai
Chal Unse Mil
Hmmm Hmm
Hmm Hmm Hm
Ruk Jaate Hain

A difficult journey it would be....a difficult life it is...!!A fangirls life is difficult because their love is always one sided...which they know would never complete...still they fall in love and take a chance of heartbreak.Most pure and selfless love where one never know about other's existence...and the other supports one when he don't know about her support even...!! That's what maybe true love is...and that's beauty of one sided love maybe...!!It breaks us but still we asks for his happiness always...!!It destroy our heart..still we keep on loving him more and more..!!!

Uthte Hain Kadam,
Ruk Jaate Hain
Uthte Hain Kadam,
Ruk Jaate Hain..

______________________________________

I don't know what did I wrote...!!I love this song..u can hear it on YT..It's my fav...and it's just take me into my imagination world..so jus pen it down...and the fangirl's name is not there...so any Hardik fan connect and also can imagine ur love in place of Hardik❣️

Thank You👐