LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP?(Rishabh Pant)

"Shrishti!!Are u coming with me or not",he asked his only best friend.

"Rishabh!!Just a minute..let me see the climax",she answered being totally involved in the movie.

"Shrishh Yaar!!I have got small break from tournament and I came here instead of going to meet my family...just because I wanted to spend this holiday with u just like our old times...but u",Rishabh said while facing other side.

Shrishti exhale out her breath watching his face and then looking towards the TV where the movie was going on.

"Rishi!!It's just about 5 minutes.. Don't blackmail me emotionally now!!",she said again focussing on her movie as she is now well aware of his these tricks.

Rishabh look towards her and then towards the TV and grits his teeth.He calm himself down.

"So you are not coming?",he asked again.

"Jus 5 min Rishh",he get irritated hearing her.

"Fine!!Now just don't squeak when I will do this",he said and before she could ask him anything,he just pick her in his arms.

"Rishabh What",she got surprised by his action and he just look towards her.

"You forced me to do this..if u would have come with me that time,i need not have to do this",he said and started moving while she just smile looking at his face who was now looking ahead.

"How did this happened Rishabh..!!??How did I fall in love with my best friend....with you..??I don't know whether I would ever tell u my feelings or not..!!How could I...when I know u don't have any feelings for me",she came out of her thought when he made her stand on her own feet and signals her to sit on passenger seat.

"Where are we going",she asked confusingly.

"That's a surprise",he answered winking.

"Would I like that",she asked with smirk.

"I can guarantee..u would love that",he said with the same smile.

She look outside the window smilingly and he again look towards her and shake his head seeing her lost again.

"Where does she get lost every now and then",he thought observing her.

"I was always a friend for u Rishh..!! Whenever u liked any girl,u always asked me to help u in impressing her....without knowing how heartbreakon I have felt at time like those...!!I tried to make distance from u...by moving here away from u but u never let that happen as well..!!Why Rishh!!??", without her knowledge tears flowed down from her eyes.

She wiped those hurriedly before he could noticed and she was successful in that.

"Rishh!!",he hummed to her call.

"Who is the girl now?",he got confused hearing her and looked towards her with the same expression before looking back at road.

"What are u talking about??",he asked her in genuinely confused voice.

"C'mon!!I know...there must be any girl and that's why u are taking me there to impress that girl",he felt a strange thing in her voice even though she was trying to be a tease.

"There isn't any girl",he said looking deep in her eyes.Her smile fades by his gaze but she maintains her smirk.

"Okay!!if it's so..!!",she said and looked outside.

"You r alright Shrishh!!You r behaving weird suddenly",her heartbeat increase hearing him but she maintains her composure and look towards him before opening her mouth.