LOVE AIN'T ALWAYS EASY (KL Rahul)

Slightly Mature
(Read at ur own risk)

"Debadrita...KL is vomiting blood",said Hardik in tension making her tense as well.

"What!!??",she exclaimed while running towards their room along with Hardik.

She rushed to him and help him in washing his mouth.

"Did he ate something",asked Debadrita.

"Dabs!!",Rahul calls her in weak voice.

"Dabs!!These are symptoms right!!?",he asked her in teary voice.

Debadrita cupped his face and wiped his tears and lastly hug him.

"I don't want to die Dabs...Do something plss",he said hugging her hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Hardik moved from there to give them some needed time.

"Shhh!!Rahul..",she said before aparting him from the hug and then cupped his face again.

"You are WORLD'S BEST NEUROSURGEON'S BOYFRIEND,and u think I will let u happen something.. Nothing.Will.Happen.To.You..Do you understand!!?? Nothing will happen",she end up hugging him.

"And my career!!??What about that Dabs??My life would be half finished only when I won't play cricket for my India",he said hugging her tightly while sobbing.

Debadrita wiped her tears and again aparted from the hug and asked him for his hand.He looks at her confusingly.

"Come with me",she said while grabbing his palm and moving out towards her car along with him.

**********
After Sometime they reaches at a place.Rahul looked at the building and then at the name with tag "UDAAN: IMPOSSIBLE TAKES TIME TO BE POSSIBLE".

He look towards Debadrita with confused glance who simply took him inside.

He was shocked seeing so many children who were not fit physically but living their life like a winner.

"He is Raj.He always aspired to become Pilot but one day while returning to home,a severe accident happened.We saved his life but now he is mentally challenged",she told him looking at the child only making Rahul shocked."But u know..The surprising thing is that he makes plane and sell them and he is getting good money for that as well.Sellers loves his models",she said with happiness dripping her voice.

She move forward and again stops in front of a child who was physically handicapped.She started,"She is Nishtha.She wanted to be a doctor but her parents never accepted her because of her gender.They tried to sell her and the one who bought her end up hitting her so hard that we need to cut her leg to stop the infection..But this didn't stopped her to go to her ambition.She continued her study and she topped the college in her 12th with 97%..U will get so many examples here of such child Rahul and they are not sad.Rather,they came out from their situation like a fighter",she said looking in his eyes with smile on her face and tears in eyes.

He smiled finally,a genuine smile.

"Can I ask something from u",he asked her.

She looked at him asking him to continue with eyes.

He hold her both hands in his and said,"If anything happens to me during operation,u would not stop ur life.You would move on from me",she bring out her hand from his hold and run outside hearing him.

She holds the bonnet of car and cry harshly while looking upwards in the sky.No matter how much she try,she know that she can't afford to lose him.He is another reason she want to live.