Always There For You👫 (Mahi Bhai)

"Kanak!!", Someone's calls her and she come out of her thoughts.

"Yaa..Yah Sona",she replies still lost somewhere.

"Are u okay..!!??Where are u lost..??",he friend asks her in concerned voice.

She smiles silently and press her hand which was there on her shoulder,"I am fine".

"Umm... actually I am going home..Bhai needs me at this moment",she says in low voice but her friend heard her.

"Go...!!And meet him", she says her with smile.
---------------------------
She was driving her car towards their home while her mind was going through the memory lane remembering their journey...HIS JOURNEY OF BEING "CAPTAIN COOL MS DHONI"...FROM MAHI.

Flashback

"Bhai!!Study",she warns him but he keeps on playing football.

"I did my homework..ur is remaining only..that doesn't mean i need to accompany u",says Mahi in his kiddish but silent voice.

"Bhai please!!I can't get to concentrate like that",she says making Mahi sighs who sits beside her twin sister making her smile and Mahi nods his head waiting for her to complete her study so that he can go to play.

Next Day

"You are not going to play cricket now",she says while rolling her eyes while returning to their home.

"Ofcourse i will Kano!!",he answers winking.

She sighs and says,"What will happen to you Bhai",she chuckles.

"Is it right gloves for wicket-keeping or I should change it",he asks looking at his goalkeeper gloves.

She shrugged before answering,"No idea".

After an year

"Bhai!!Change the gloves naah..It has turned dirty now",says her sister making Mahi look towards his sister.

"Not now!!Umm...maybe after some years",he says but his sister understood his problem and move to her cupboards and takes her piggybank out.

"I have some money saved..I feel u can buy ur gloves with that",Mahi was surprised but somehow smiles and twist her cheeks.

"I don't need it..!!See this gloves can last a little longer u know",he says but see her glaring him and he sighs.

"Fine",he says thus giving up before her.

After some years

"Bhai!!Do u love cricket more now...than football",she asks one day suddenly making Mahi Bhai stops his action who was tying his shoe-laces.

He thinks for sometime and then turn towards her,"Football is my first love no doubt...but.....I love catching small balls",he answers her winking his eyes making her laugh as she remembers the childhood where he said the same thing to his coach.

Mahi checks his pocket which didn't went unnoticed by Kanak who came back with some money,"Bhai!!I think u need to change ur bat too",says Kanak giving him extra money fir that.

"Kano!!Sometimes I feel....u r elder to me",says Mahi looking at her with a serious gaze.

"Bhai!!This was saved from Baba's pocket money only..which u don't look after everytime he sends it",says Kano making Mahi mood somewhat better who jimmedar and went after taking away the money.

"Sorry Bhai!!I know..For u,self respect matters most..but I can't let that take over ur dreams",she says and smiles.

After some more years