[CHAPTER 1]

It was 7am in the morning...and the boy who has beautiful crimson red eyes is still sleeping. "Riku-kun. Wake up. It's already 7am in the morning." the most mature in the group, Sogo, wakes Riku up gently. "Mmmm I'm sorry, what time was it again?" asks Riku while rubbing his eyes."7am. Why?" ask Sogo. "OMG. I need to go to the Yaotome Productions by 8!"said Riku while rushing to take a bath. Sogo just signs and cannot stop worrying about Riku...

"Omg I'm going to be late!" rushes Riku."Nanase-san breakfast first!" shouted the blue head boy, Iori. "I'm sorry Iori. I really need to go now! Bye!" shouted Riku while waving to Iori. Sogo rubbed Iori's shoulder and shakes head. "...But it's only 7:30 right now..." said Iori sadly.

"Ohayo, Tenni!"greeted Riku happily. "Ohayo, Riku."replied Riku's older twin, Tenn. "How are you doing today?" asked Tenn. "Better than ever!" said Riku. "Your not hungry right?" asked Tenn to Riku. "O-of course I'm not!" said Riku happily. "Good. Let's start now shall we?" said 
Tenn while smiling. "O-of course!" said Riku.

 Meanwhile in the Idolish7 house...

"..." "what's wrong, Iori?" asked Iori's big brother, Izumi. "...I'm really worried about Nanase-san.". ...Everyone silenced for a while. Then Sogo speak up. "We know Iori. We, too, are really worried about him." said Sogo. "How about we wait for his arrival? If I'm not wrong, today he comes home early because of the special meeting we are having today." said Sogo to cheer the mood. Everyone was becoming happier than ever. They waited for Riku in the house.

3 pm in the afternoon...

*Knock *Knock. "That must be Riku-kun!" said Sogo, taking all the members attention to the door. Sogo opens the door. "Konnichiwa, Riku- kun!"greeted Sogo. "K-konnichiwa, Sogo-san." said Riku with a tired voice. "...What's wrong? Are you okay?" asked Sogo worriedly. "What do you mean? I'm fi- *thud" ......" RIKU-KUN!"

___________________________________________________________________