[CHAPTER 5]

Previously...

While everyone was eating, Aya turned on the news. Riku was watching the news and...

"Wait, isn't that...

___________________________________________________________________

"Wait, isn't that...

"Idolish7. It looks like they got a new member. Huh. Must be lucky to get to be the center." said Tenn.

Riku was in shock. So many thoughts came up in he's head.

" They've already replace me with someone else...have they forgot about me?  Do they hate me? ...I wouldn't be surprise...I left them...It's been 3 years, Riku. Get over with it."

"Riku? Are you okay?" asked Tenn to Riku.

"...E-excuse me. I-I'll be going to my room."

Riku carried his plate and slowly put it in the sink. He went to his room and locked the door.

"What luck I have..."

(The next day...)

Riku woke up and took his bath. He was going to eat breakfast, but he didn't feel like wanting to eat. So he just went in his car that the driver was going to drive. When he was on he's way to go to the Yaotome Productions, he saw...

"Driver, please drop me off at this cafe." said Riku to the driver.

The driver was a little worried to drop Riku off at a sketchy cafe, but he had no choice.

"Thank you." said Riku with a smile.

"...Huh. As polite as ever." said the driver.

Riku went in the cafe and went to sit at this one table...

"Your...Idolish7's new center right?" ask Riku to...Kaito Hiroshi.

"..." Hiroshi just stay silent...

"I'm Riku! Idolish7's former center! Nice to meet you!" Riku said with big sweet smile.

"...You don't need to tell me your name. I know who you are." said Hiroshi with an annoyed tone.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Anyways, can I know your name?" asked Riku to Hiroshi.

"...No. Now what do you want?" and again, said Hiroshi with an annoyed tone.

"Relax! I just want to ask you about your motive to work at Idolish7. So, what are you, an Idol, doing at a sketchy place like this?" asked Riku.

"...None of your business." said Hiroshi.

Riku was a little mad about Hiroshi's attitude, but Riku just stay calm.

"Ok, one more question. Why do you want to work as an idol at Idolish7, and not somewhere else?" asked Riku to Hiroshi.

"Well, if you really want to know, I actually don't want to work as an idol at Idolish7. It's just...I want you to get jealous! And I was just using them for money! They're nothing without me! After all of this end, I'll throw them away like rubbish! They will be left with nothing!" said Hiroshi happily.

"...Hahahahaha! Your so funny!" laughed Riku.

Hiroshi was clueless. He thought Riku would be rather...angry.

"Can you follow me? Oh, and don't worry about the drink. I'll pay it." said Riku to Hiroshi.

"Uhm...sure?" responded Hiroshi.

Hiroshi followed Riku to a strange looking lane.

"Uhm, what are we doing here?" asked Hiroshi.

Riku didn't answer the question. Instead, Riku pushed Hiroshi and Riku took a pole, wanting to hit Hiroshi with it, but he stopped.

"Listen here you dipsh*t. I don't care if you want to insult me. But don't you DARE to insult my friends." yelled Riku to Hiroshi madly.

"Chill, bro!" said Hiroshi.

Hiroshi left, scared. But since he is used to this sensation,  he's not that scared. Riku called his driver, and left to Yaotome Productions.

(At night...)

Riku was relaxing in his room, waiting for his older twin to call him to do some night job, but he didn't show up. Feeling curious, Riku went downstairs, and saw Takamasa, Tenn and Aya sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Riku, I know your there. Come down here. I need to tell you something." said Takamasa to Riku who was hoping nobody to see him at the stairs.

Riku went to the living room, sitting next to Tenn on the couch.

"So, why we are not doing any night jobs tonight, is because we have a new target. And this target is special." said Takamasa.

Riku, Tenn and Aya gave a confused face to Takamasa.

"The new target is our enemy's son, Kaito Hiroshi." said Takamasa.

Tenn and Aya was shocked, but Riku was confused.

"Here is the details about him." said Takamasa while putting the information paper on the table.

Riku was shocked and happy at the same time. It was his time to take revenge for taking his place and insulting his friends...

____________________________________________________________

Hello!

I'm sorry I'm late updating chapter 5.

And for your information, I won't be updating chapter 6 this next 2 weeks. It is because I have a big exam happening. And thank you so much for supporting me this far!❤❤

Well, other than that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Byeee!❤🖐(✿◠‿◠)