[CHAPTER 6]

Previously...

Riku was shocked and happy at the same time. It was his time to take revenge for taking his place and insulting his friends...

_______________________________________________________________

(The next day...)

Riku woke up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking he's bath, he was sitting on his bed, scrolling on Idolish7's instagram account. When he was scrolling, he saw his old photo with the other Idolish7 members when they were camping.

"This brings back memories..."

(Flashback...)

"Tamaki-kun, hurry up! We're taking a photo before we go!" said Sogo to Tamaki.

"Wait! I'm coming!" said Tamaki.

"You too, Nagi-kun! Why are you still on your phone?!" yelled Sogo.

"I want to watch magical cocona but there's no line here!" whined Nagi.

"I feel sorry for Sogo-san." said Riku.

"Ok everyone, gather around. We're taking a photo!" said Yamato.

"1,2,3-AHHHHH!"

(End of flashback...)

Riku just chuckles about Yamato getting scared of a worm being on his phone and ends up using Sogo's phone as a replacement.

"Ah, I miss them..." said Riku sadly.

"*Knock *knock" a knock was heard.

"Riku-sama? Can I come in?" asked Riku's personal butler, Mr. Harry.

"Ah, Harry-san. Sure, come in." said Riku.

Harry went into the room and sat next to Riku on Riku's bed.

"Are you okay, sir? You look a little sad." asked Harry to Riku.

"Oh, yeah I'm okay. Don't worry about it." said Riku while giving Harry a fake smile.

"...You know, I'm your personal butler. You can tell me anything." said Harry.

Riku stopped smiling and looked up at the ceiling.

"Ne, Harry-san. Do you know that I used to be in an idol group, and not a solo singer?" asked Riku to Harry.

"Yes, of course I know." said Harry.

"You know, when we all met for the first time and debuted together. There were always fights going on between us. But after we saw TRIGGER perform in front of our eyes, it was so perfect. No mistake, no nothing. And it was all because of how close they were. So we started to get to know each other more. And we thought that TRIGGER made us like this. But we were wrong. TRIGGER didn't made us to be close to each other. We did. We went through hardships together and we were always there for each other. But after Tenn took me here, everything changed. It was the most heartbreaking news for us. To be separated just like that. But after years...I'm not sure if they still consider me as a friend. They have Hiroshi now..." said Riku while shedding into tears.

"...Are they happy?" asked Harry to Riku.

"...What do you mean?" asked Riku in confusion.

"Are they happy that you are not there center? Are they happy that you are not there for them anymore? Are they happy that they don't see your smiles anymore?...I don't think so." said Harry to Riku.

Riku just realised that what he said earlier was wrong. He cried on Harry.

"I miss them Harry, I miss them..." said Riku while crying hardly.

(A few hours later...)

Harry left the room leaving Riku all alone. He calmed down from crying and started scrolling on Instagram again. When he was scrolling, someone called. It's an unknown number.

{Who could this be?}

"Moshi moshi? Nanase riku here. Who's talking?" asked Riku to the unknown number but no response.

"...Moshi moshi?" asked Riku again, and suddenly, the unknown number response.

"...Long time no see, Riku-chan~"

"Wait. A-are you...

_________________________________________________________________

Ya ho! I'm sorry you guys had to wait soooooo long for chapter 6. As you guys know, I had a big exam and I needed to focus on studying.

And I'm sorry if this chapter is short(T^T).  I will try my best to make chapter 7 ASAP.

Well, that's it for now. and thank you so much for those who patiently waited for chapter 6. That means you understood my problem. And thank you for everyone read my fanfiction.

Byeeee<3<3<3

o(〃^▽^〃)o