[CHAPTER 2]

Previously...

"...What's wrong? Are you okay?" asked Sogo worriedly. "What do you mean? I'm fi- *thud" ......"RIKU-KUN!"

______________________________________________________________________

"RIKU-KUN! RIKU-KUN!" shouted Sogo. "Yamato-san, Nagi-kun, can you help carry Riku-kun? It seems that he has a fever. I need to prepare him some cold cloth." said Sogo to the leader, Yamato, and to the yellow head boy, Nagi.

                                                                                                . . .

"Ugh. W-where am I?...Oka-san? Oto-san? Is that you?" "Yes, Riku. This is us." "Oka-san! Oto-san! I missed you guys so mu-" "Don't touch us!" "...Huh?" "After your brother left, you've been a disgrace in this house!" "Oka-san..." "You've never been helpful!" "Oto-san..." "Useless!" "Oka-san, Oto-san..." "Mistake!" "Helpless!" "Disgrace!" "S-stop it...please...Stop it!"

"Riku-kun? Riku-kun!" "HAH!!" "Riku-kun! Are you okay?!" asked Sogo to Riku. "*huff *huff" "Here. Your inhaler." said Sogo. "Hah. Thank you Sogo-san." said Riku to Sogo. "Of course. Now...WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU?! YOU CAME HOME AND THAN SUDDENLY FAINT! WHAT DID YOU DO THERE AT THE YAOTOME PRODUCTION? DID THEY DO ANYTHI-" said Sogo until Riku cutted him. "Relax, Sogo-san. I was just...tired." said Riku. "Are you sure? Is there something wrong?" asked Sogo worriedly. "No, everything's fine, don't worry." said Riku to make Sogo stop worrying. "Well, if you say so. If you need something, i'll be in the living room." said Sogo to Riku with a smile. "Of course. Thank you" said Riku. After that, Sogo left Riku's room, and went to tell the others in the living room that Riku is okay. "Thank goodness. I feel so bad for lying. Thank goodness they don't know what actually happened. If I tell them about what happened, I'm dead." said Riku.

1 hour later..

*Bang! "Ah! What was that? It's coming from the living room..." said Riku worriedly after hearing a loud noise in the living room. "I should check..." said Riku. Riku was slowly walking towads the living room, "Is everything okay her-"..."T-Tenni?"...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!

I hope you liked the chapter! For your information, I can't do chapter 3 yet because of my exam (T-T). Sooo I hope you guys can wait a little!

Other than that, I hope you enjoyed the chapter😘💕