[CHAPTER 16]

Previously...

"..What's wrong..?" asked Riku to Takashi.

"They..."

______________________________________

"They...got kidnapped by Hiroshi." said Takashi while looking down.

"..What?" said Riku in shock. 

"Yes, they are kidnapped." said Takashi.

Suddenly, Riku started moving around. 

"I need to go save them. NOW!" said Riku madly.

"You can't go, Riku! Your still not fully recovered!" said Takashi.

"But, but--

Suddenly, Riku's phone rang and on the screen, showed that Hiroshi is calling. Riku then answered the call.

"Hello, Riku! I think Takashi-san has told you about everything, right?" said Hiroshi happily.

"What did you do to them, Hiroshi?!" said Riku angrily.

"Oh, I didn't do anything to them yet! So you don't need to worry. They're all safe. Oh, and I am not lying." said Hiroshi.

"Put them on the phone. Now!" said Riku.

"As you wish." said Hiroshi. Hiroshi then gave the phone to Iori.

"Riku-san!" shouted Iori on the phone.

"Iori! Are you okay?! Are the others okay?!" asked Riku.

"I'm okay, Riku-san. The others are also okay. Don't worry about us! And also, whatever you do, don't come--

Suddenly, Hiroshi took the phone and slapped Iori.

"Ok ok. That's enough talking." said Hiroshi.

"Why'd you slap him?!" said Riku.

"He was being annoying. I hate it. Anyways, do you want to rescue them? " said Hiroshi.

"I--

"I know you want to. Well, meet me at the 'cafe' by midnight." said Hiroshi and then hung up.

" Wait--. Ugh, that idiot." said Riku.

" I don't expect you to go, Riku. It's dangerous there." said Takashi.

"...Don't worry, Oji-san. I already know it's a trap." said Riku.

"..What?" said Takashi.

                       .          .          .

(After convincing the hospital to get out..)

"I'm glad the hospital understand." said Takashi.

"Yup. Though we had to lie." said Riku.

"Enough talking. We have to go." said Riku. 

"You go ahead. I need to bring Kouji home." said Takashi to Riku.

"Okey, then. I'll be going." said Riku. Suddenly, Kouji slowly pulled Riku's shirt.

"What's wrong, Kouji-kun." asked Riku to Kouji.

"...Be careful, Riku-sensei." said Kouji while looking down.

"..Don't worry, Kouji-kun. I promise. I promise that I will come back alive." said Riku while patting on Kouji's head. Kouji looks back up, and looks at Riku with sparkling eyes.

Riku then called his driver to pick him up and brings him to the 'cafe'.

(At the 'cafe')

"Ok. You can drop me here." said Riku to his driver.

Riku then comes in the cafe and saw Hiroshi waving at him at the table at the corner of the cafe. Riku quickly comes to the table and sat down.

"I'm glad your here!" said Hiroshi happily.

"Shut up, Hiroshi. Tell me where they are." said Riku angrily.

"Chill, Riku. They're safe within my hands." said Hiroshi while smiling.

"And you think I trust you? I don't think so." said Riku.

"Ok, ok. But, why don't we have a drink first? My throat is hurting me—

"I'm serious, Hiroshi." said Riku, giving Hiroshi a death stare.

"Ok, fine." said Hiroshi. After that, Hiroshi brings Riku to his car and brings Riku to the location where his friends is.

"We're here. Go ahead. I'll be there." said Hiroshi. Riku nodded.

Riku enters the place, hoping there were his friends there, but in the place, there was nothing, no one. Riku looked around, and saw some liquid on the ground. Riku was curious, so he smells the liquid to discover what it was.

"It smells like...oil!" said Riku in shock.

Realising what Hiroshi's plan Riku then rushes to the front door to open it, but it was locked.

"Please! Open the door!" screamed Riku. Riku then starts to smell burning inside the place.

"Please...*cough ...help. Open the...*cough ...door please." said Riku in pain.

                 .                 .                .

(After a while of Riku suffering...)

Hiroshi then comes in the place that was setted on fire.

"Hahahhahhahah! Hah~ I am so so glad you are gone. You won't be in the way anymore!" said Hiroshi happily while looking at Riku's corpes that was burnt.

"Oh, really? I was in the way? Didn't know that." said someone that suddenly appeared from behind Hiroshi. Hiroshi turned around to see who it was

"...What..."

                    .               .             .

______________________________________

Hey guys!

Hah~ It feels so great that my exams are finished! Some subjects were hard, but I managed. And, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I ran out of ideas but I managed to thought of some like how I managed to answer my exam papers.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

Have a nice day!!

Byeeee!!

♡♡♡