[CHAPTER 8]

Previously...

"So, what did you want to talk about?" asked Tenn to Takashi.

"Well...

_____________________________________________________________

"Well, you know that Riku has asthma, right?" said Takashi.

"Yeah. Why?" asked Tenn.

"Him working as a vocal teacher is very exhausting. So, I'm asking you to watch over him. ...I know you guys aren't that close to each other, but please. His your little twin brother. You have to love him no matter what." said Takashi.

"...I know that. But he hates me for separating him and his friends." said Tenn while looking down.

"...And who told you that? Who told you that Riku hates you?" asked Takashi.

Tenn just stayed silent.

"Exactly. Riku loves you, Tenn. I know it. The past was the past." said Takashi while lifting Tenn's head.

"...*inhales *exhales Okay then. I'll try my best." said Tenn. Takashi just smiled.

"Oh, and one more thing." said Takashi.

" ? "

(The next day at 9 am...)

It was Riku's first day of working as a vocal teacher. When Riku was getting ready to go to his workplace, Tenn suddenly approached him.

"Riku. Can I...can I ride you to your workplace?" said Tenn to Riku.

Riku was confused, but he answered

"Oh, uhm sure. Thanks." said Riku in an awkward way.

Riku and Tenn were getting in the car. It was very quiet after that. Suddenly, Tenn breaks the awkwardness.

"So, are you really sure about working as a vocal teacher?" asked Tenn to Riku.

"Oh. Yeah! I'm very sure about it. I...I want other people to not just hear music, but also learn it." said Riku. It made Tenn smiled.

When they arrived at the idol school that Takashi created, they said their goodbyes.

" *inhales *exhales Ok, I'm ready." said Riku.

(Inside of the school...)

When Riku was searching for the principal office, a kid suddenly came to him.

{Wait. Isn't that Kouji?} thought Riku.

"Riku-sensei, are you searching for the principal office?" asked Kouji to Riku.

"Oh, yeah I am." responded Riku.

"Please follow me then." said Kouji.

{Hmm, Kouji-kun must be a smart kid. Normal kid would just ask where to go, but his something else.} thought Riku.

"Here we are, Riku-sensei." said Kouji.

"Ok. Thank you Kouji-kun!" said Riku.

Kouji bowed and went to his friends. When Riku entered the principal office to see Takashi, Riku was in awe when he saw the inside. It was full of instruments like keyboard, guitar, ukulele, violin, etc. Riku didn't see Takashi in the office so he wanted to get out of the office to search for Takashi but the instruments were tempting, so he grabbed a guitar and sang his solo, "SEPTET FOR...".

utaou SEPTET
saisho ni narashi ta ano neiro wa

bokura no HEART BEAT soroete SING WITH
doko e demo hashire sou da nante waratta
anone hontou wa iitai koto ga atta
kaze ga yamu sono mae ni kotae te
korekara owari no nai
tabiji e yume wo hase ru
tooku wo miagete bakari dewa irare nai
itaku nai

kurikaeshi te nobotte iku

rasen no you na MELODY no uzu
hajimari wa chiisai oto hitotsu demo
hitori kiri ja kansei shina i
SEPTET wa nanatsu no hikari
boku ra wo tsuna gu niji no you da ne
dareka no tame ni kanade you

massugu mitsume ta sono manazashi

boku dake FARAWAY kanae te STAR WISH
itsumade mo kawarazu ni itai to negatta
ware ta GURASU wa mou moto ni modora nai
jikan dake yurugazu ni sodatte
sore demo akirame nai
itsuka wa tadori tsuke ru
daiji ni mamorarete ru dake ja iya dayo
mamori tai--

Suddenly, Riku heard someone clapping. It was Takashi. Riku became a red tomato because he was embarrassed.

"That was marvelous, Riku." said Takashi.

"Oh, please! Since when were you there?! Did you here the whole thing?!" asked Riku while shaking Takashi.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there, Riku. And to answer your questions, I was here from the beginning. And, yes. I heard the whole thing." said Takashi.

Riku blushed in embarrassment.

"All that aside. Now let's start the interview." said Takashi.

. . .

______________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

I am so so so so sorry for not updating this past weeks. I was busy with school work.

And thank you so much for waiting. I'm very sorry if it's short. I will try to update chapter 9 as soon as possible.

And again I'm sorry for the late update.

Byeeeeeeヾ(^▽^*)))

<3<3<3<3