[CHAPTER 11]

Previously...

"RIKU!" shouted Tenn while holding on Riku's head.

______________________________________

"RIKU!"

"HAH!" gasped Tenn.

{...What just happened...?...Riku!} thought Tenn.

Tenn rushed over to Riku's room to see if Riku is okay.

"RIK-- {Oh, thank god his okay. ...I guess it's just a dream...} thought Tenn.

(The next day...)

" Bye, I'm headed to work." said Riku.

"Bye!" said Aya and Takamasa.

(At work...)

"Bye Tenn-ni!" said Riku while walking towards the front door.

"Riku!" shouted Tenn, making Riku turned back to Tenn.

"..Stay safe." said Tenn with a smile.

"..Of course." said Riku while smiling and he ran to the front door.

"Riku-san! It's time for your photo shoot!" said Nana.

Here are some photos of Riku:

"Ok, that's all for now, thank you everyone!" said Sosuke Yaotome

Everyone said thank you and left. There's only Riku and Sosuke left in the room.

"You did a good job today, Riku!" said Sosuke.

"Thank you sir." said Riku with a fake smile.

"*slap But not enough." said Sosuke while slapping Riku.

Riku knew this would happen so he just stands quietly without saying anything.

"You need to put up a smile that will make the fans melt! Not a smile that will make the fans feel uncomfortable!" yelled Sosuke to Riku.

Riku showed Sosuke a 'real' smile that will make the fans melt.

"Yes, like that! Do that kind of smile for the next photo shoot understand?" said Sosuke.

"Yes sir." said Riku.

(At 10 pm after work...)

"How was your day, Riku-sama?" asked the driver.

"Horrible." mumbled Riku.

"What did you say?" asked the driver.

"What? Oh! Umm it was fine!" said Riku with a smile.

The driver was a little worried but he didn't think much about it.

While they were on their way to go home, Riku looked at the window. He saw some billboards of his old friends and Hiroshi, aka IDOLISH7. He was very sad but he knows that it is particularly his fault for leaving them so sudden.

(At home...)

"Tadaima." said Riku while entering the house.

"Okairi!" shouted Aya and Tenn who were watching TV in the living room.

"Riku, after eating dinner you need to get ready for our mission." said Tenn while walking towards the dining room where Riku was.

Riku nodded and after eating, he went to his room and was getting ready for the mission. He was really frustrated about Hiroshi so with this mission, he went all out, as well as Tenn, but still couldn't find Hiroshi. Riku were more frustrated that when they got home, he printed Hiroshi face and putted it on the wall and he were shooting it. Tenn were really shocked that he almost peed his pants😅.

(The next morning...)

Riku was eating his breakfast, when suddenly, Takamasa told some shocking news.

"My dear children, today, I have some important missions to give you guys. Riku, Tenn. I already told Sosuke that you guys won't be going to work today because of something important. We, are going to war, today." said Takamasa furiously while smiling that made the others giggled.

                          .        .        .

______________________________________

Hewwo guys!

I'm so sorry about the late update. I am really out of ideas😅.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And sorry for the bad grammar.

That's all for now!

Byee♡♡(≧∇≦)/♡♡