[CHAPTER 23]

Previously...

"I guess this is the last time your going to see me in this world."

"Sayonara!!"

Bang!!

______________________________________

Knock! Knock! Knock!

All Idolish7 members, who were in their dorm, was curious on who is knocking on the door at such an hour. It is literally 12 am. Who could that be?

Yamato stands up and goes to the door. He carefully opens the door. His jaws drop after seeing who's standing in front of him.

"Riku?!"

Everybody in the dorm quickly look at the door after hearing that name. Everyone was shock to see who it was.

Riku?

"Hi guys! I'm sorry that I came here without telling you guys. It was an urgent matter. I was wondering, can Tenni and I stay in here for a while?" said Riku with a big smile on his face.

Oh gosh how much I miss them.

"Um..this is quite out of the blue." said Yamato who is still shock from Riku's arrival.

"We know. We're really sorry but this is how it is ought to be." said Tenn who were standing next to Riku all this time.

All Idolish7 members look at each other.

Dō yatte?

They're really happy the fact that Riku is going to stay here for a while. But Tenn...it's going to be a lil awkward if his here.

They look at Tenn nd Riku. Now that they think about it, Riku and Tenn look extremely tired.

"Huh, welp. What can we do about it? Riku is our used-to-be center and friend. Tenn is his twin brother. It's not bad to help a friend, right?" said Yamato.

Everyone smiled hearing Yamato's speech.

"Well then. Come in, Rikkun!" said Tamaki, pushing Yamato away so that he can stand in front of Riku. Yamato just shake his head from Tamaki's behaviour.

Riku then holds Tenn's hand before coming in.

"Tadaima!" said Riku with a smile.

"Okairi!" replied everyone.

Tenn smiled from their actions.

Such a great friendship.

                          .           .           .

Riku suddenly wakes up at 6:00am.

It's just a dream...

Riku grabs his inhaler and inhale it. He want to go back to sleep but he just can't.

Instead, Riku gets out of his room and goes to the kitchen to drink. When he was pouring his water into a glass, he suddenly heard a crack sound. He quickly turn around, shock to see who that was.

Iori?

Iori goes near Riku.

"You can't sleep huh? Me neither." said Iori while taking a glass.

"Well, I suddenly woke up and can't go back to sleep." said Riku. Riku then gives the bottle of water to Iori, knowing he wants to drink.

Iori then takes the bottle, and pour the water in the glass. He then drinks it before saying, "How's it going Riku-san?" asked Iori out of nowhere.

I guess he already know..

"Fine. Tenni and I managed to 'convince' him." said Riku. Iori eyes widened.

"Wait. Really?!" asked Iori to make sure. Riku chuckles softly.

"Yeah. It wasn't so hard to 'convince' him." said Riku with a smile.

I wonder if Iori know what it means by 'convince'.

Iori's eyes sparkles.

"W-when?" asks Iori

"Doesn't know yet. But I'll make sure it's soon." said Riku with a smile.

Iori's eyes sparkles more. He really loves the fact that I'm going to go back  in.

                         .          .         .

Riku was packing his things because in a few more days, he's going to move in to Idolish7 place.

I'm so excited!

Tenn said he already settled all the Sosuke's stuff. He told his manager that Sosuke moved in to overseas. As for Gaku, Tenn told Gaku everything. Gaku was shocked at first, but then he just let it go. He didn't even cried at all.

Understandable.

Riku was on his way to work because he has a week left till moving.

He went downstairs to eat breakfast but when he got there, there was no one. There's also no food on the dining table.

Where is everyone?

Bang!!

Riku was shocked to hear the gun noice from the garden. Riku quickly run to the garden before his eyes widen.

Kujo-san! Tenni, and...

Aya?

                        .          .          .
______________________________________

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry because of the late update.

There's an event that is holding in my school and I'm very busy because of that.  I hope you guys forgive me😔.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! And sorry it's short.

See you guys later. Have a nice day!

Byeeee!! ᰔᰔᰔ