[CHAPTER 14]

Previously...

"RIKU/RIKKUN/RIKU-KUN/RIKU-SAN!" shouted everyone happily.

______________________________________

"Rikkun! I miss you so much!" said Tamaki while hugging Riku, crying.

"Tamaki-san, Riku-san is still in a bad shape! He will get hurt!" said Iori panicking.

"I-it's fine Iori-kun...come here." said Riku to Iori while smiling. Iori was hesitating whether to hug Riku or not, because he knew that Riku is injured. But he couldn't take it. Tears were falling and he felt so happy. He didn't have choice but to hug Riku.

Tamaki and Iori were hugging Riku. They were crying really hard. After hugging Riku for almost 30 minutes, Tamaki and Iori finally let go off Riku.

"Gomen ne.. Minna. I'm sorry for making you guys worried. " said Riku to everyone.

"Riku..." said Tenn.

Everyone except Riku looked at Tenn. They smiled and moved away from Riku and giving space for Tenn.

Riku was confused on why the others were moving away. {Btw Riku didn't hear what Tenn said.} When Riku saw Tenn walking towards him, Riku was very happy to see Tenn.

"Tenn-ni! Are you hurt?! Did Hiroshi do anything to you?!" Riku said worriedly.

"...I'm okay, Baka yarou. Your the one that's not okay. You got shot at your right shoulder. Your aware of that right?" said Tenn in an upset tone.

"...I'm sorry, Tenn-ni. I couldn't kill Hiroshi. I have messed up the mission. I am really sorry--

"That's not it, Riku! I don't care if you got to kill that bastard or not! The more important thing right now is your health, Riku! I-I

Suddenly, Tenn hugged Riku and said, "..I'm worried about you, Riku.". Riku was shocked to hear that and smiled while tears were falling down.

"I told you to be careful didn't I?.." said Tenn after letting go off Riku.

"..I'm sorry. I will try not to get hurt next time." said Riku with a sweet smile.

Suddenly, Riku's hospital room door slammed open.

"Where is my junior Riku?!" shouted Momo while Yuki just sighed in Momo's behavior.

"Momo-san?! Yuki-san?! What are you guys doing here?!" said Riku in shocked.

"What else? To visit you of course! Yamato-kun told that you woke up, so we came here as fast as we could!" said Momo.

"I see." said Riku.

"Well, are you guys hungry? We bought some food!" said Momo.

Everyone started smiling. "Yes!" said everyone to Momo.

(After eating...)

Everyone except Tenn and Iori left because they had some idol work to do. 

"So...what happened to Hiroshi?" asked Riku.

"..We couldn't do anything to him because your health is our biggest priority at the moment." said Tenn. Riku just stay silent.

"Well, can you guys explain to me WHY you guys were fighting with Hiroshi-san with guns? Did you guys even have the license to own a gun?!" asked Iori to Riku and Tenn, in an angry tone.

"...Can you, Tenn-ni?" asked Riku to Tenn.

"...Yeah. Sure." said Tenn.

"Well, I'm going to tell you why, and DON'T YOU DARE tell anyone about this. Okay?" said Tenn to Iori. Iori nodded.

"*sigh, Well, for your information, we are...mafias. I know it sounds cringey, but I am telling you the truth. The reason why 3 years ago before I told Riku to move to Kujo-san's house, is because Kujo-san is worried about me, because I always do the mission alone. He was worried that I would get injured badly so he asked me to make Riku be my mafia partner. But I didn't want Riku to get hurt because of mafia work, so I asked him to come to Kujo-san's house to train before becoming my partner. But suprisingly, Riku were already good at fighting so we didn't train for long. I was shock, but I was happy at the same time. Happy that Riku can defend himself." said Tenn to Iori.

"...But you know Riku-san suffered because of your training, right? You know he had to act happy because he wants to make you proud, right?" asked Iori.

"I know that. And I feel so bad. I regret doing that to Riku. I knew Riku had asthma and I still forced him to train." said Tenn in a sad tone.

"You know I forgave you right?" said Riku to Tenn.

"Yes I know that. Thank you, Riku. Thank you." said Tenn.

Iori smiled at the twins behavior. When the atmosphere was good, suddenly, someone came that made the good atmosphere gone.

"Konnichiwa~ minna! How are you guys doing? Good? That's great!"

Tenn, Riku and Iori was shocked to see who it was.

"Hiroshi..."

______________________________________

Hi guys!!!!!

I just want to say, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I was late on updating this chapter.

I was really out of idea at the moment😅.

Well, I guess that's all for now! And again, I'm sorry for being late. Have a nice day!

Byeeee(/≧▽≦)/

♡♡♡