[CHAPTER 17]

Previously...

"Oh, really? I was in the way? Didn't know that." said someone that suddenly appeared from behind Hiroshi. Hiroshi turned around to see who it was.

"...What..."

__________________________________________

"..What..? Didnt I.." said Hiroshi after seeing who was behind him.

"What? 'Didn't I burn the house with you inside?'. That's what you wanted to ask, right?" said Riku, making Hiroshi nod.

"Well, I guess you weren't smart enough to know that I already predicted your plan. It's a cliche plan, Hiroshi! Easy enough for me to figure it out." said Riku.

"B-but then who was that inside?" asked Hiroshi.

"It was just a dummy. I inserted a voice recorder in the dummy so that it will sounds like I was screaming for help" said Riku.

Hiroshi then burst out laughing.

"Amazing! Marvelous! Unexpected! You are something else, Riku. But there's still one thing left that you haven't predicted.." said Hiroshi mysteriously. Riku tilt his head.

"Your friends! You may have predicted about my plan to burn you, but that doesn't mean that you've win. You don't know where your friends are, so you can't save them!" said Hiroshi while smiling.

"Oh! About that.." said Riku. Riku then points at the tree behind him. Suddenly, Takashi and Riku's friends showed themselves, coming out from behind the tree.

"W-what? B-but how?!" asked Hiroshi, desperate.

"Well, when I was distracting you, Oji-san went to your house which is where you were hiding my friends. Oh, and your guards? They all got beaten up." said Riku calmly."

Hiroshi then falls to his knees. He looks at the ground. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"..I.. I don't know what to say.. Your amazing, Riku. You really are." said Hiroshi.

"You know, I became a mafia because...I was jealous. Jealous of you. Everyone loves you. Your energetic, cute, hard working, kind. Your perfect. I admired you. Until... My big sister died because of a car crash. She was driving to go to your concert. She admired you too. You were her bias. She came to the concert just because she wanted to see you. It was raining. Me and Oka-san told her that she can go another time. But she was stubborn. She doesn't care if it's raining cats and dogs or whatever. Nothing can stop her from seeing you. Our family weren't that rich before, so we couldn't afford to go to the concert. Onee-san used her saving just to see you. It was her only chance.  When she died, I promised myself. I will take revenge. Life is paid with life. My admire towards you disappeared. Like it didn't even existed." said Hiroshi while crying. Hard.

Riku was shocked. He felt sympathy towards Hiroshi. Riku then hugs Hiroshi.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't know. But Hiroshi. I don't blame you for trying to kill me. I also would've done the same. But your actions is not what your sister wants, Hiroshi. I know it. Your sister must have been so sad that she had to leave you. But it was her fate. Her time came. It wasn't anyone's fault. Not yours, not mine." said Riku trying to comfort Hiroshi.

"What do you know?! Your twin older brother is alive! No flaws! Happy and perfect!" said Hiroshi, breaking the hug between us.

"..Yes... Maybe Tenn-ni is still here. And I'm grateful that he is. But that doesn't mean that our life are always happy. There are some bitter moments in life whether it's ours or other's. But we still have to live happily. Because that's what our love ones wants, whether the one that are gone, or the ones that are still here. Both wants the same." said Riku. Very deep. His words are very deep. Saying just that, made Hiroshi's heart moved. He realizes of what his sister really wants. She thinks the same. She wants Hiroshi to live happily. Without revenge, guilt and more.

"...Thank you.." said Hiroshi to Riku. Hiroshi hugs Riku while crying. Hard.

__________________________________________

Hi guys!

I just want to say... I'm so so so so so so so so SO sorry for not updating chapter 17 for a while. My school is busy with many events so I had to help out I was too tired to do chapter 17. I'm sorry for being selfish.

Anyways, I guess that's all for now.

Have a nice day.

Bye! ヾ(^▽^*)))