[CHAPTER 3]

Previously...

"Is everything okay her-"..."T-Tenni?"...

_________________________________________________________________

"T-Tenni? What are you doing?!" yelled Riku at his older twin brother. "Oh, Riku! Didn't see you there! I didn't know your friends were this precious!" said Tenn while laughing and pointing a gun towards the Idolish7 members. Riku ordered the bodyguards to leave and he pulled Tenn close. "You need to control yourself Tenni. There terrified." whispered Riku to Tenn  while pointing at his friends. "*clears throat. Yup, your right."  "I'm so sorry about that." apologized Tenn to the Idolish7 members. "U-uhm i-it's fine. Your Riku's brother right?" said Yamato in shock, but tries to smile. "Twin brother. I'm Te-" suddenly, Iori pulled Tenn's collar. "YOUR THE ONE WHO ALWAYS ASKS RIKU TO COME TO THE YAOTOME PRODUCTIONS RIGHT?! HE FAINT EARLIER BECAUSE OF YOU RIGHT?!" yelled Iori to Tenn. "...We're going to talk after this Riku." said Tenn to Riku, ignoring Iori's question. "I'M ASKING Y-" Tenn then pushed Iori to the ground and wanting to punch him, but Riku stopped him. "You listen here kid. I am his twin brother. I can do anything to him. And you, as his friend, have no right to stop me. ...Riku, pack your things were leaving." said Tenn to Riku. Riku can't do anything about it, so he just do what Tenn said and pack his things.

.        .        .

         "Your not gonna leave right?!" asked Iori while the other members just stand there. "...I have to leave. I have no choice, Iori." said Riku sadly. Iori just stand there while crying. Riku felt so bad and he hugged Iori. "Here." Sogo handed something to Riku's hand. "...A necklace?" wondered Riku. "It's so that you can remember us. Just so you know, we will always be with you." said Sogo while crying. Riku was so touched by they're actions, and he hugged Sogo. Then all the other members hugged them. It was such a touching group hug. "I promise. I promise I will find you guys after all of this ends." said Riku. The others just nods.

.        .        .

______________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, I'm back!

Ahhh I'm so happy my exam is over! It was tiring! (T^T)

I'm all of my chapter so far is short. I will try to get more ideas and make the chapter a lot longer.

Well, other than that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeee!

<3<3<3