[CHAPTER 21]

Previously...

'Meet me in my office tomorrow. In the evening.'

Riku was curious. What does he want?

__________________________________________

Riku went downstairs after getting ready to eat breakfast. He greeted everyone and sat down next to Tenn. When he was eating, his phone started to show up notifications. 

{Ugh, what does this old man wants?}

'Where are you? Didn't I asked you to come to my office?'

{What the--what's wrong with this guy? Did he hit his head or some?}

'You literally asked me to come in the evening. Last time I checked 8 am is not evening.'

'Oh... Well anyways, don't forgot to come this evening.'

{...Yeah, he definitely hit his head.}

                                     .          .         .

After eating, Riku went to  his car and when the driver confirmed that Riku is in the car, he quickly drove off to avoid being late.

                                     .          .         .

After work, Riku goes to his driver and asks him to bring Riku to Yaotome Productions. Without any questions, the driver drove off.

                                    .            .         .

"We're here, Riku-sama." the voice made Riku wake up from his nap. Riku nodded and gets out of the car. The driver then drove off.

On his way to go to Sosuke's office, he heard some noises coming from the room he was going to. As Riku gets closer and closer to the room, he hears a very familiar sound from the room. Riku is now in front of the room. It was the sound of arguing. Riku puts his right ear to the door to hear the argument clearly.

"Why do you want to do this? You know this is not okay, right?!" Tenn's voice.

"It's your twin's fault for not giving any cooperation." Sosuke.

"Don't involve Riku into this argument."

"His already involved!"

Sosuke's words made Tenn's eyes widened.

"Your there right, Riku?" said Sosuke while looking at the door. He noticed!

Tenn quickly looks at the same direction as Sosuke was looking at. Riku then slowly comes in the room with an innocent face.

"Why're you here, Riku?" asked Tenn.

"Yaotome-san asked me to come so I came."

"Well, that is correct. I called you two here for some important reason. And I already told Tenn, so I need to tell Riku next." said Sosuke.

"Well, Riku. I have good news and bad news for you!" said Sosuke happily.

"...What is it?"

"Well, the the good news is, I've been thinking about it, but I allow you to  quit and become a center in IDOLISH7."

Riku's face was full of happiness When he heard the news. But of course, he didn't get to excited because there's still bad news.

"The bad news is, Tenn will have to fired in order for you to be in IDOLISH7."

The news made Riku's eyes widened.

"What?--Why?!" yelled Riku.

"Well, when you want something that is hard for someone to give, there will be consequences." Riku just signs from Sosuke's respond.

"Is there any other way?" hearing that, Sosuke smiles.

"Well, there is, but it'll be tiring."

"What is it?" asked Riku.

"You'll need to work as solo singer and a center in IDOLISH7." other people may think that it's not so tiring since it's the same like MEZZO. They have to work in IDOLISH7 and work in MEZZO at the same time. But it's different for Riku. He has to work as a teacher, a solo singer, and work in IDOLISH7. Basically, it's a lot of things to bear. He knows he do have experience in working three jobs, but mafia work was up to him to do it or not so it wasn't so tiring.

"So?" said Sosuke.

"...Ok--

"No." said Tenn cutting Riku's respond towards Sosuke. Tenn's actions made Riku startled.

"We're not doing any of those ways." said Tenn.

"Then how are you going to get away with this?"

"We're doing it our way." responded Tenn. Tenn looks at Riku. Riku seemed to understand on what Tenn meant, he continued to look at Sosuke with a smile.

"How?" 

"Like this." Riku then kicks Sosuke's stomach that made Sosuke faint.

"We're lucky there isn't any CCTV here." said Tenn.

                                    .            .           .

__________________________________________