[CHAPTER 22]

Previously...

"We're lucky there isn't any CCTV here." said Tenn.

______________________________________

"Soooo what are we going to do with him?" asked Riku to Tenn.

"Hmm, maybe do the same thing that Hiroshi wanted to do to you but failed because you figured out his plans?" responded Tenn.

"You mean, burn a house while he's in it?"

"Yup."

"No, no, no. That will be too cruel."

"Well, isn't killing Hiroshi cruel?"

"Well, yeah, but your manager is going to ask on Yaotome's disappearance. What are you going to answer then?"

"..."

"Exactly. You know what. After he wake up, why don't we ask him to let me quit without firing you."

"And if he disagrees?"

"We kill him. But don't worry. I'll make sure he agrees."

"If you say so."

                       .           .          . 

"Gosh, it hurts..." says Sosuke after waking up.

"Where the heck am I?" asks Sosuke before noticing that his hand is being tied on a chair. 

"Ah. Now I remember." said Sosuke after remembering on what happened before he passed out.

"Finally you woke up, Yaotome-san!" said Riku that came out of nowhere in this weird looking hut with an ice cream mochi in his hands.

Yum, yum!

"Why? Miss me?" said Sosuke with a smirk on his face.

"Very much." replied Riku.

"Nonsense." said Sosuke. His smirk disappeared.

"I have a lot of other things to do, so let's make this quick." said Riku serious.

"A no, is a no, Riku." said Sosuke, knowing what Riku wanted to talk
about.

"Please don't make me do this the hard way." said Riku while pointing a gun at Sosuke's head.

"Do it. I couldn't care less." said Sosuke.

"Don't challenge me, Yaotome-san."

"Like I said. I couldn't care le--"

Bang!!

"Argh!!" groan Sosuke before looking at a red liquid coming out of his thigh.

Ouch.

"So?" said Riku with a cold face before he continues eating his mochi ice cream.

"You seriously want to quit huh?" said Sosuke while still bearing the pain that starts to get worse.

"You could say that again." replied Riku with a smile.

"You littl--" Sosuke becomes speechless after seeing Riku pointing the gun at his mouth.

"Watch your mouth~" said Riku before laughing.

His...

Insane.

"Just give up, Yaotome-san. You yourself know that is the easiest way to save yourself." said Riku. Sosuke just becomes speechless after that.

"Riku, put your gun down." said Tenn that came from the shadows.

Was he here the whole time?

"But Tenni~ it's been a long time since I've had such fun things like this!" said Riku.

"We'll continue after I have a talk with this old man. Okay?" said Tenn with a soft tone.

"Hmph! Fine." said Riku, pouting before he pulls out a chair and sits down behind Tenn.

"Good boy." said Tenn before patting Riku's head. Riku becomes like a cat after that.

'What the fish?' thought Sosuke in his mind.

"Now, Yaotome-san, Yaotome-san, Yaotome-san." said Tenn with a smirk.

"Tell me. Why wouldn't you let my precious little twin quit? Answer the question or else."

Or else what? Your going to kill me?" said Sosuke.

"Exactly! Wow. When were you so smart?" said Tenn with a teasing face.

"You want to know why, huh?" asks Sosuke.

"Yup." replied Tenn.

"Well, obviously it's because..."

Tenn just patiently waiting for the answer.

"You and your friends, are worthless."

Tenn and Riku's eyes widened.

"What the heck did you say?" asks Tenn.

"You heard me. I can't let Riku quit because you guys are worthless. I don't get enough money from you." said Sosuke.

Riku looks at Tenn's face.

Oh oh.

His dead.

Tenn grabs Sosuke's collar. He then throws Sosuke to a wall. Sosuke groans because of that. His vision becomes blurry after being thrown.

"Listen here, old man." said Tenn before he comes closer to Sosuke and grabs his collar.

"We have done everything for you and your company. And you still call us worthless? Hah! Pathetic. The one that is worthless here is you. Your worthless, useless, and a mistake. You here me? Mistake! It was the right choice to become an idol. But it wasn't the right choice to BE an idol in YOUR company. I'm still here because of Gaku. If not, I would already quit a long time ago." said Tenn with a very fierce face.

Oop-

His mad.

"Riku, finish him off." command Tenn to Riku.

"What about Gaku? And your manager?" said Riku, tilting his head a little.

"For Gaku, I don't think he would mind if his old man's gone. For the manger...I'll handle that." said Tenn.

"If you say so." said Riku.

"I guess this is the last time your going to see me in this world." said Riku before he fakes crying and points a gun at Sosuke's left chest.

"Sayonara!!"

Bang!!

                        .            .            .

______________________________________

Hi everyone!

I just want to say that I'm sorry for going on a hiatus without telling you guys. School started and it has been really hard for me.

Well, I think that's all!

And again, I'm really sorry.

That's all for now!

Have a nice day.

Bye!!ෆෆෆ