[CHAPTER 18]

Previously...

"...Thank you.." said Hiroshi to Riku. Hiroshi hugs Riku while crying. Hard.

__________________________________________

Two days after the incident, everything was back to normal. What happened to Hiroshi? Well, He was clearly has to get arrested after trying to kill Riku, but after thinking about it more then twice, Riku and the others decided to not arrest Hiroshi. So they didn't call the police after that. After hearing Hiroshi's story, it would be a shame to not give him a second chance. So, Hiroshi just went back to his house after that. Oh, and don't worry. The place that went fire already got putted out.

Oh, and for Riku? He just went back to his normal life. But he has stop doing mafia work. Why? Lazy. He is now doing Idol work and vocal teacher work.

For the other IDOLISH7 members? They're doing fine. But they're still searching for a center, since Hiroshi is now gone. They want Riku to be their center back, and in order to do that, Riku has to leave Yaotome. And that is the biggest problem here. That is why, Riku is going to quit. But it will be hard...

(After breakfast...)

"I'm going to work." said Riku to Aya and Takamasa who were in the living room. Tenn already went to work.

"Bye-bye, Riku-niisan!" said Aya.

"Bye." said Takamasa with a smile.

Riku smiled to them and got out of the house. Riku's driver opened up the car door for Riku to get in.

(At Yaotome Productions...)

When Riku was inside of Yaotome Productions, he went straight to Sosuke's office. When Riku was already in front of Sosuke's office door, Riku calm himself down and went in. Sosuke saw Riku coming in without knocking. He was shock at first, but then he gave a scary stare at Riku, making Riku clear his throat with a sweatdrop.

"I want to quit." said Riku without greeting.

"For?" asked Sosuke.

"I want to go back to IDOLISH7. They need a center." said Riku, serious.

"Their agency didn't say anything to me." said Sosuke.

"It wasn't their choice. It's mine. They have nothing to do with this."

"Then don't barge in their problem on searching a center."

"They're my friends. I have to help them."

"They're your enemy. You don't have to help them."

"Since when?!"Riku started shouting.

"Since you first started singing solo."

"It wasn't my choice."

"I know."

"Then let me quit."

"No."

"Why?!"

"Because you are  Yaotome Production's light. Light to success."

"I don't care."

"I care."

"But--"

"No is no, Riku. Get back to work."

Riku was speechless. Riku sigh and sat at the seat in front of Sosuke.

"I need to quit, Yaotome-san. Serious. I know it will effect this agency, but this is important for me." said Riku.

"...*sigh I need you in this agency, Riku. If it isn't you, who is going to make this agency a success?" said Sosuke.

"TRIGGER. They're your only hope."

"TRIGGER? Ha! In my dreams. They're useless. I make less with them." said Sosuke while smiling.

"They're not useless, Yaotome-san. They're trying their best to make you proud. Especially Gaku-san, your son."

Sosuke just stayed silent.

"It doesn't hurt to let me go, right?"

Sosuke is again, speechless.

"...Go do your work, Riku. I...I'll think about it." said Sosuke.

Riku can't do anything other than leave Sosuke alone to let him think about Riku quiting. Riku went to his manager, and do some Idol works.

(After work, 7 pm...)

Riku went back to his house and went to the kitchen to drink some water because his throat is quite sore today. After he drank some water, he went to take shower. Later, he dries himself up and lay down on his bed. He played some games on his phone, and then started scrolling on Rabbit Chat. He then saw something that made his eyes widened...

                                             .                  .                 . 

__________________________________________