[CHAPTER 10]

Previously...

"It looks like we meet again, my friend." said Hiroshi.

"Yup." responded Riku.

_______________________________________________________

" So, you guys know each other?" asked Yamato to Riku and Hiroshi

"Oh, yes we do." said Hiroshi with a smile.

"I saw him while I was going to work, so I asked him to hang out at a cafe." said Riku with a furious face.

They were staring at each other furiously that made a scary vibe in the room. Riku noticed that the other members are uncomfortable, so he stop staring at Hiroshi.

"Why don't we start the meeting?" said Riku to the others.

(After the meeting...)

Riku went out of the room, when suddenly, Iori came to him.

" Nanase--I mean Riku-san. Are you doing okay for the past few years? Are your asthma attack still bothering you?" asked Iori to Riku desperately.

"I'm fine, Iori-kun. My father and my siblings has been taking care of me." said Riku with fake smile to make sure that Iori isn't worried about him.

"I see. Riku-san, I--"

"Iori! Let's go! Tsumugi-san is already here to pick us up!" shouted Hiroshi to Iori.

"..You can go now Iori-kun. Your friend are calling." said Riku.

Iori wanted to say something, but after hearing Riku's warm voice, telling him to go back, he left while saying goodbye to Riku.

Hiroshi saw Riku smiling, so he gave Riku a death stare.

Riku didn't give a sh** about Hiroshi. Instead, he just gave him a hellish stare as a response.

(At home...)

"*sigh I'm tired." said Riku.

Riku went to shower, and went he got out, he wore his pajamas and went to bed. But he suddenly woke up at 3:00am. He wanted to go back to sleep, but he couldn't. So instead, he got out of bed and went downstairs to drink water.

(Downstairs...)

As Riku were drinking a glass of water, he were also thinking about yesterday's meeting with IDOLISH7, aka his former members. Riku felt different emotions when he saw them. He felt sad, angry, happy. But there just one thing that stays in his mind. The mission to kill Hiroshi...

(The next day...)

{Today is Tuesday. I only need to work at the school on weekends.} thought Riku.

Riku were getting ready to go to some idol work, when suddenly, Takamasa knocked on Riku's room.

"*knock² Riku, can I come in?" asked Takamasa.

Riku said yes, so Takamasa comes in Riku's room. Takamasa sits down.

"Riku, come sit down. I need to talk to you about something." said Takamasa while tapping on the bed.

Riku sits down. "Yes, father?" said Riku.

"You always work until night, right?" asked Takamasa. Riku said yes.

"Well, today, I have an important meeting from morning until evening. Can you help me do some of my paperwork? I will tell Tenn that you won't be doing any mafia work tonight. " said Takamasa to Riku.

Riku didn't have a choice, so he said sure. Takamasa said thanks and left the room.

(At Riku's office...)

Riku finished his idol work at 12:00am, so he went to his office to do 'some' of Takamasa's paperwork that Takamasa putted on Riku's table.

(7:00pm...)

"Riku-san, what are you doing?" asked Nana, Riku' s manager.

"Oh, I am doing some of my father's paperwork." said Riku.

"Oh, I see. Well do you want me to wait here for you?" asked Nana.

"No² it's okay I'm fine, thank you." said Riku with a smile.

"Ok, if you say so... " said Nana with a worried face.

(12:00pm...)

{Ugh, I'm so tired. *yawn just a little bit more.} thought Riku.

(4:00am...)

"*yawn Finally, done. Now I can go home." said Riku.

(At home...)

"*yawn I need to take a shower... " said Riku.

After taking a shower, Riku forgotten to eat his medicine, so he went back downstairs.

He was walking down the stairs, when suddenly...

*BAM!

Tenn heard the noise, so he went downstairs to check what happened. Tenn's eyes widened when he saw blood at Riku's head.

"RIKU!" shouted Tenn while holding on Riku's head.

. . .

______________________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And as you read in the chapter, Riku works as an idol on weekdays, work as a vocal teacher on weekends and work as a mafia on Tuesday until Thursday. So everyday is a tiring day for Riku🥲

Well, that's all for now.

Byeeeeee(*^^*)//

♡♡♡