[CHAPTER 24]

Previously...

Kujo-san! Tenni, and...

Aya?

______________________________________

The Idolish7 members were getting ready for their photo shoot. All the members have already gotten ready except Tamaki. He is still enjoying his Osama Pudding.

"Tamaki! You need to get ready right away! We only have a few more minutes before shooting!" said Yamato while the staffs is trying to get Tamaki's Osama Pudding so that he will focus on getting ready.

"Yada! Let me finish my Osama Pudding first!" said Tamaki while running away.

"But your Osama Pudding is still full in the cup!" said Yamato.

"Then I guess you'll have to wait." said Tamaki while eating a spoon full of his Osama Pudding. Yamato scratches the back of his hand that isn't itchy.

Why is he so damn stubborn?

Yamato just sigh with Tamaki's behavior. Suddenly, his phone started ringing.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Who is bothering me while I'm trying to stop Tama--

Yamato become speechless when he saw the name on his phone.

"Riku?" whispered Yamato. Iori heard the name that Yamato said so he came running to Yamato.

"What's wrong?" asked Iori while holding Yamato's shoulder.

"Look. Riku's calling. It must be something urgent. He would've just texted me if it isn't important since he knows I'm busy." said Yamato.

"Well then what are you waiting for? Answer it!" said Iori. Yamato then quickly answers the phone.

"Hello? What's wrong, Riku?" asked Yamato carefully.

"Um.. Tamaki with you?" asked Riku serious. Sounds like something important.

"No. He's enjoying his Osama Pudding right now while the staffs is trying to get him ready." said Yamato with an annoyed face. He's still annoyed by Tamaki's behavior even though this happens all the time.

Riku chuckled softly. Yamato and Iori look at each other while smiling.

Oh how good it is to here Riku chuckle. Glad his okay.

"Typical Tamaki." said Riku while smiling.

"So, why'd you call?" asked Iori.

"Oh Iori. Your there to?" asked Riku.

"Yes I am, Riku-san. Now can you please tell us what's wrong? Did something happened?" asked Iori.

Riku then chuckled again.

"Your as protective as ever, Iori. Well, before telling you what's wrong, I need to ask. Are you guys busy?" asked Riku.

"A little. We have a photo shoot." said Yamato.

"Ok. Whatever you do, don't tell Tamaki about this before the photo shoot or he will act without thinking." said Riku, serious.

"Ok, Riku. We are starting to get really worried right now. What's wrong?" asked Iori.

"*sigh You know that I'm going to my home, a.k.a Idolish7 in a few more days, right? Well, I was packing up my things little by little so that it'll be easier because I'm a little busy the day I'm moving in. When I was packing up my things, I suddenly heard a gun noise. It was coming from the garden. So I ran to the garden and I was damn shock to see..." said Riku.

"To see what Riku?" asked Yamato. He and Iori is having a bad feeling about what is Riku going to say...

"I was shock to see..Aya. Lying on the floor with her eyes close and blood all over her shirt." said Riku. He doesn't want to say it but he toughen himself up.

Yamato and Iori was in shock. Did she...

"Yes. She got shot...at her right chest." said Riku like he knows what their thinking. His eyes started to tear up. He treats Aya like his own little sister. He always wanted a little sister. Even if it's not a biological one. They love each other so much. Riku loves Aya even though they've only been on the same roof for 3 years. If he, as a step brother cries when he sees Aya like that, let alone Tamaki. He would probably cry harder.

"So, where are you right now?" asked Iori.

"I'm in the hospital with Tenni. The doctor is doing an operation on Aya right now. We are waiting for the operation to finish. Me and Tenni took a day off. We...don't feel like working." said Riku.

Suddenly, Iori felt a tap on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" asked Mitsuki.

"Aya got shot at the right chest. Riku said the doctor is doing an operation on her." said Iori a little quiet. Don't want Tamaki to hear him.

"Aya? As in..Tamaki's little sister?" asked Mitsuki. Iori just nod as an answer.

"We can't tell Tamaki about this. He will go crazy and the photo shoot will be canceled." said Yamato.

"Got it." said Mitsuki. He then turned around to go get some water. But he stops when he sees the figure that is looking at him furiously in front of him.

"Um, guys? I think we might have a problem." said Mitsuki. Yamato and Iori then turns around.

"Kuso." cursed Yamato.

______________________________________

Hi guys!

I know this chapter is quite boring😅. But I hope you guys still enjoyed it!

Hmm, I don't know what else to say here... Welp. I guess that's all for now.

Have a nice day!

Byeee!!O(∩_∩)O