[CHAPTER 7]

Previously...

"...Moshi moshi?"  . . .   "...Long time no see, Riku-chan~"

"Wait. A-are you...

______________________________________________________________

"Wait. A-are you..."

"Yes Riku-chan, it's your--

"Who are you?" said Riku to the unknown number innocently without knowing the that called was his...

"*SHOCK+GASP* I'm your uncleeeeeeeee. How can you forget about meeeee." said Riku's uncle, Nanase Takashi, sadly to Riku.

"Oh, uncle! I'm sorry, it's been a long time! The last time I met you was when I was 4!" said Riku to Takashi.

"*sigh* Nevermind that. Well~ how are you doing with the kujos? Is everything alright?" asked Takashi to Riku.

"Oh! Everything's fine, don't worry!" said Riku to Takashi to ensure Takashi that Riku is okay.

{You guys must be wondering how does Takashi know about Riku being with the kujos. Well, Takashi is Kujo Takamasa's friend. When they were little, Takamasa used to always talk about Zero with Takashi. Ok, that's all. Back to the story}

"Well, good to hear that. I called you wasn't because I wanted to ask you if your okay." said Takashi to Riku.

"Then, why'd you called?" asked Riku to Takashi.

"Well... I want you to do something for me..." said Takashi to Riku, leaving Riku in confusion.

(At night...)

"Why does he want me to do this? *sigh* He's lucky I'm a good nephew." said Riku with a proud face. 

"Yeah-yeah, whatever you say." said Tenn since his tagging along too.

(At the location...)

"Ah, your finally here! And I see you brought Tenn." said Takashi.

"Yeah. He said he was bored, so he wanted to carry along." said Riku.

"Why do I feel like I'm an object?😭" said Tenn.

"Sorry Tenn-chan, but you are." said Takashi.

"Ouchhhhhhhhh!" said Tenn sadly.

"Sorry-sorry.😅" apologised Takashi.

"So, this is the place?" asked Riku.

"No-no not here. Follow me." said Takashi to Riku.

Riku followed Takashi and Takashi led Riku to a white door that has a big microphone picture glued into it. Takashi opened the door. What Riku saw inside made his jaw dropped.

"This, is the place your going to be working at starting today." said Takashi to Riku.

{Sooooo for you guys information, Riku is going to become a vocal teacher. So, basically he's going to be working his butt off since he has three works now. A mafia, a solo singer and a vocal teacher.}

Suddenly, a 13 year old boy saw Riku and he went to Takashi.

"Sir, is he going to be our new vocal teacher?" asked the boy while pointing at Riku.

"Yes, Kouji. He is going to be you and the other's vocal teacher. Can you please call the others to introduce theirself" said Takashi.

"Yes, sir." said the boy.

"Who's that?" asked Riku to Takashi.

"His name is Akihiko Kouji. He's 13 years old. His dream is to be an Idol. When I took him in, he was just a  6 year old orphan. He is a huge fan of Idolish7. But I guess he doesn't recognise you since you've changed your looks." said Takashi.

"Oh. Have I changed that much?" asked Riku to Takashi.

"Yes, Riku. Yes." said Takashi.

How Riku sees himself:

What everyone sees:

{He is basically an angel!😤😊}

"Heheh.😅" laughed Riku nervously.

"So, you can explore if you want. I need to talk with Tenn for a bit." said Takashi to Riku.

Riku nodded and left to explore the place. Takashi grabbed Tenn's hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" asked Tenn to Takashi.

"Well...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

I'm so happy I got to finish chapter 7 quick!

But I'm sorry it's short.😔

Anyways, thank you for reading.

( ゚д゚)つ Bye

<3<3<3