[CHAPTER 4]

Previously...

"I promise. I promise I will find you guys after all of this ends." said Riku. The others just nods.

____________________________________________________________________

After the separation between Idolish7 and Riku, things has changed. Riku has been working for the Yaotome Productions none stop. Idolish7 has gotten more worse in the music industry.....But then, the president of the Yaotome Productions, Sosuke Yaotome, decided Riku to debut as a solo singer. Riku was very happy he gets to sing again, but... it is really lonely for him without the others. As for Idolish7, the president of the Takanashi Productions, Otoharu Takanashi added a new member in the group. His name is...Kaito Hiroshi.

3 years later...

(In the idolish7 dorm)

Everyone was busy doing their own things, like reading, having tea, watching magical cocona and eating osama pudding. While the Idolish7 members were doing their own things, suddenly-*slams* 

"Konnichiwa everyone-

"I didn't finish speaking, and you already make noises..." I said

"...I-I'm sorry creator..." apologised the president of Takanashi Productions, Otoharu Takanashi.

"*sigh* Whatever. Keep going"

"Uhm, what are you doing here, President?" asked Sogo.

"*clears throat* Well, today I'm going to introduce to you guys, Kaito Hiroshi!" said Otoharu.

"Konnichiwa, everyone! I'm Kaito Hiroshi, your new center!" introduced Kaito to the others. Their jaw dropped.

"W-What is the meaning of this, President?" asked Yamato.

"Well since our popularity have been going down without a center, I decided to recruit one!" said Otoharu.

"Without our permission?!" yelled Iori.

"No yelling, please. And no disagreements, okay?" said Otoharu with a dark aura around him.

The others had no choice but had to agree. That's just how their president is.

With Riku...

(At night)

The red haired boy, Riku, was relaxing when his older twin brother, Tenn, came into Riku's room.

"Riku?"

"Huh? Oh! Hi, Tenni!" greeted Riku to Tenn.

"Are you ready?" asked Tenn.

"Yup! I'm ready!" said Riku happily.

.         .         .

"I-I'm so sorry Riku-sama! I-I promise to give the money at the end of the mo- *bang*"

"I'm sorry, kiddo, but I'm not a very impatient person you know?~" said Riku.

"Let's go, Riku. It's already 3 o'clock in the morning." said Tenn to Riku.

(At home)

Riku was washing of his hands that has bl**d on it.

"*yawn* I'm sleepy.." said Riku while yawning.

"Today was normal, nothing interesting!" complained Riku while pouting.

"I hope tomorrows target are much more interesting!" said Riku.

The next day...

"Riku, wake up. It's already 7 o'clock"

"5 more minutes, Sogo-san~." said Riku

"What are you saying? It's your brother." said Tenn to the sleepy Riku.

"Ah! I'm sorry Tenni!" apologised Riku to Tenn.

"You need to forget about them Riku." said Tenn to Riku.

"Yes Tenni..." respond Riku sadly.

"Come downstairs. Aya made breakfast for us." said Tenn.

Tenn left The room, leaving Riku alone.

"... I still can't forget about them huh..."

Downstairs

"Ohayogozaimasu, minna." greeted Riku to everyone.

"Ohayo, Riku oni-chan!" greeted Aya to Riku happily.

Riku sat down on the chair, and Aya served him breakfast.

While everyone was eating, Aya turned on the news. Riku was watching the news and...

"Wait, isn't that...

________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm sorry for disappearing without telling you guys.

I ran out of ideas and I was too lazy.😅

If you guys are confused, after the separation of Idolish7 and Riku, Riku had nowhere to live, so he had to stay in Takamasa Kujo's house with Tenn and Riku's name had to change to Kujo Riku. And as you can see...the Kujo family, including Riku, are mafias. That's why Riku are killing people and stuff.

Other than that, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry if It's short! Byeeeeee

<3<3<3