[CHAPTER 19]

Previously...

He then saw something that made his eyes widened...

______________________________________

'FORMER IDOLISH7 CENTER DIED IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENT'

Written as the headline in the Rabbit Chat.

The headline made Riku's eyes widened.

{What happend to Hiroshi...?} whispered Riku in his thought.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring. Seeing the name at the screen of the phone, he quickly click the green icon.

"Moshi, moshi. Riku-san! Did you saw what was in Rabbit Chat?!" asked Iori to Riku.

"...Yeah.." said Riku, short.

"We all are going to his funeral tomorrow. Don't forget to come, Riku-san. At 10 am."

"Sure."

Iori then hungs up the phone. Riku just stares at the wall infront of him. Suddenly, someone knocked on Riku's door.

"Riku? Can I come in?" asked Tenn who were infront of Riku's door.

"Sure." said Riku. Tenn then opens the door and sat beside Riku.

"...It's not a coincidence, isn't it?" asked Tenn. Riku then nodded.

"It's because you asked to quit, right?" asked Tenn again. Riku was silent for a sec and then nodded slowly.

"He will probably kill us one by one--

"No! I won't let him!" yelled Riku that made Tenn shock.

"...I'm sorry. I...I just need sometime alone..." said Riku in a low voice.

"..I see. I'll be going  then." said Tenn. He then gets up and walk towards the door. He looked at Riku with a worried face.

"Don't forget dinner." said Tenn before he closes the door.

"...Why..?"

                                                             .             .            .

Riku comes downstairs after getting ready to go to work. Today is Saturday, so he has to go to Takashi's place.

"Morning." greeted Riku to Tenn and Aya who were in the kitchen.

"Morning, Riku-niisan!"

"Morning, Riku"

"Where's father?" asked Riku.

"Father went to work early." responded Aya.

"Your going to work, right? Eat your breakfast and then get in the car. I'll sent you to work." said Tenn to Riku.

Riku just nodded  and started eating.

                    .          .         .

After eating, Riku goes to Tenn's car. The same goes for Tenn. When they both were already in the car, Aya suddenly knock on Riku's seat window.

"Umm."

"What is it, Aya?"

"Can I follow you to work, Riku-niisan?" asked Aya to Riku, grinning. Riku was silent for a second. Until suddenly, Tenn started to speak.

"No, you can't, Ay--"

"Of course you can, Aya." said Riku, putting his right hand to Tenn's mouth.

"Yeay!! Wait, I need to get ready!" said Aya, happily. Aya then goes back in the house. Riku puts his hand back down from Tenn's mouth.

"Why'd you do that?!" asked Tenn to Riku.

"She rarely goes out, so this is her chance." said Riku.

"You know she takes a bath and gets ready for an hour each! Putting both of them together, we're going to have to wait for her for two hours! Your going to be late to work!" complained Tenn.

"I don't have the mood to work anyways. We can go to the mall instead! Have some siblings bonding. Your treat." said Riku, looking at Tenn with stars in his eyes. Tenn just sighs from his twin's behavior.

"Whatever." said Tenn.

(2 hours later...)

After they told Aya that their going to the mall instead, Aya eyes was filled with stars. When they arrived at the mall, Riku and Tenn wore their disguises, and they went in the mall.

"Where do you want to go, Aya?" asked Riku to Aya.

"Hmm, there! The bookstore!" said Aya while running to the bookstore. Riku and Tenn just walk slowly towards the bookstore.

Aya, Tenn, and Riku was searching for some books that they want.

"I'm done!" said Aya to Tenn with 'some' books in her hands. Tenn was shocked.

{Why did I have a bookworm step-sister!} whispered Tenn in his thought.

"Me too!" hearing that voice, Tenn and Aya looks at the person who were walking towards them. Riku of course. Thank goodness Riku only chose two to three books. Or else, Tenn going to be bankrupt.

After buying the books, they went to buy some clothes. Later, they decided to eat lunch since they were tired from walking from stores to stores.

When they were on their way to the food court, they bumped into someone...

"Riku, isn't that..." said Tenn to Riku, while pointing to a very pretty girl.

"Rikako..."

                                                  .              .           .