Chapter 2

The doc gave me crutches to support me standing up. Finally, I got to my locker room and my things were packed from earlier. Shit I forgot I carpooled with Paige earlier. When I came out I saw my best friend Roman Reigns. "Roman" he came up to hug me. "Can I carpool with you please" he nodded. While we were walking "how's your ankle" he said "what do you think." He took my bag while I walked next to him. We got to the car "finally" I saw Seth he came up to hug me. "Hey buddy" he said while patting on my back. We heard the car horn go off. All of us jumped Dean poked his head out the window. Guess he's driving tonight. "LETS GO" he yelled in his raspy voice. Roman was helping me get in the car "Dude, my ankle hurts I'm not handicapped" I said "I know, I just want to help you" He gave me those pleading eyes. After about an hour worth of driving and Dean signing to random rock songs. I felt Roman poking my side "Get up, Get up." "No" I argued. I felt the door open and Seth putting me on his shoulder. At least this is easier than the crutches. "Can you put me down?" "Nope" and I felt him smack my butt "oww, that hurt"

•Seth's POV•(Finally a different Point Of View)
"Oww , that hurt" Ashley said. I chuckled a bit, then felt her hit my ass. I didn't let her go cause her ankle. we got to the hotel room...she was rooming with us. There were only two beds how we going to figure this out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>
This book hasn't been out that long and it has 10 views already