Epiulouge

*Third Person*

{I cried while writing this chapter}

  It had been a surprise, on the beach with rose petals following to a table. It had tall lit candles an food. There was beautiful view of the waves.

After eating, the two we're sitting on the sand watching the sunset with the waves flowing.

"Ashley, I have a very important question to ask you. And it's gonna affect our future." Dean said

"Okay. What's the question." She asked

Dean stood up and went down to one knee. Ashely had already known what was coming

"Ashley Hardy. My best friend, my girlfriend, the love of my life and my soon to be fiancée. Ashely will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me." Dean smiled the greatest he had ever

"Yes, Yes, Yes..A thousand times YES!!" Ashley had been so excited.

Dean slipped the ring on her finger and the two shared a kiss. There had been clapping behind them. It was Roman and Seth with gigantic smiles on their faces.

It had been the day it finally became April 23, 2015 and Ashley had been  nervous as hell. She would keep  looking at herself  in the mirror thousands of times

"Daddy I'm scared".

"Baby don't be, you'll be an amazing wife to Dean and you'll make an amazing mother". Ashley's father had said pointing to her only 2 month baby bump. That's right she had become pregnant with......twins.....a boy and a girl. Her and Dean couldn't have been more excited for the delivery.

   The music had started and the bridesmaids and the grooms had been waking down the aisle arm in arm, splitting ways as reaching the alter.

  The wedding music had started for her and her father to walk down the aisle. Ashley's  niece who is the flower girl following behind us and her nephew who had held the ring behind us all well. The white veil covering Dean's newly wife's face. Her smile had brightened up the whole room. As her and her father reached the aisle the two split ways, the father had went to where the grooms we're as Ash had stood in front of the man that after this day he would be called her husband. He lifted up the white veil to show the face that was full of smiles.

   It had been time to exchange the vows. Ashley had  started first. "Jonathan, the first time I laid eyes on you, I wasn't to sure if I was capable for love. You we're the person that I had trusted with anything and everything  that and happened in my life.   After everything we had gone through, all the good times and the bad times, we found love and I thank god everyday that we found the love for one another and that you found the love for me as well." A tear rolled down her cheek as well as Jon.

"SOFTIE!!" Roman yelled. Everyone laughed. You can never have a normal wedding with the superstars.

   Now time to Dean to share. He took out the lined paper. "Ashley, words may never describe the unconditional love that I have for you. Look into to your beautiful eyes, to looking at anything of you. Because of my childhood, I am blessed every single waking moment I have with you, every single time I get to see you face that our
unconditional love will never die. And that we'll spend every moment with each other, even if it kills us." Tears rolling down their cheeks like a waking army.

   The young boy had given Jon the ring and as he slipped it onto Ashley's finger the priest had came up behind the newly married couple.

  "Ashley Hardy do you take Jonathan Good to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health, till death do you part." The priest had said.

"I do" Ashley had said looking at Jon

    "Jonathon Good do you take Ashley Hardy to be your lawfully wedded wife m through sickness and in health, till death do you part." The priest had repeated.

  "I do" Jon had said look at Ashley

  "You may now kiss the bride" Jon sung Ashley by the waist sharing the most passionate kiss ever shared between the couple. After releasing, the camera flashes had started and the clapping. The newly wedded couple ran down the aisle and enjoyed the rest of their amazing night.

   Ashley Hardy is now known as Mrs. Ashley Good.

{This is part 1 of the epilogue} { Part 2 is right underneath}
----------------------------------------------
*Third Person*

  "Come on...PUUUSSSSHHHH" Jon yelled gripping tightly onto her hand.

  Crying had echoed the hospital room. The two babies the doctor held in his arms. The two most beautiful babies that both Jon and Ashley had laid their eyes on.

   After 3 days we're out of the hospital with our little Jon JR and Melanie. Only 3 days old but their the most beautiful babies that anyone can lay eyes on.

___________________________

This is the last part of "Hardys Little Sister". We went down a great road and it's sad to see this book end.

This book was one of my greatest.

P.S: I have another book coming out soon. It's called "Who will it be?"

I love you all....bye